Chapter 22

Ariana pov
I'm laying down with the covers over me and Dean. We're cuddle so tight that it hurts. But we need warmth. One of my legs are around dean waist. I believe. I hope. He has his hand around my waist. So I'm freaking uncomfortable. I HATE SMALL SPACES!!!

"You ok?" He asked me. "Yeah" I said. "If I give you a kid. Who would take care of you" he sighed. "No one. I'm really hated for some reason" "I'll take a year or two off" he said. I shot up. "No" "But-" "I don't need kids or any thing right now" I protested. "Or you could just come back on the road with me" I shook my head. "No one like me there dean. And I'm tired of drama" he sighed. "You can just stay on the bus" I sighed. "I guess" I smiled he pulled me down into a kiss.

1 week later
"Ariana" Roman exclaimed picking me up and swirling me around. "I miss you butercup" he said putting me down. I giggled. "I haven't seen you in years" he said. "Yeah. But I'm gonna be traveling with you guys so I'm going to be around for a while" I said as in on point the locker room the door open and Dean walked in with sweat all over him.

"I won" he said throwing his leather jacket on the couch. I smiled. "Congrats" I said. He walked up to me and gave me a bear hug. "Ewww your sweaty" I said. He let me down smiling. "Let me shower and we can go" I nodded.

..........
I walked in the bus with Dean and Roman following. "You guys aren't going to have sex, right?" Roman asked. "No promises" dean said and smacked my butt. I gasped and turned around. "Dean!" "I don't wanna hear that all night" Roman said walking into his room. "Come with me" dean grabbed my hand pulling me into our room. He turned around and kissed me. "I love you" he mumbled. "I love you too" he picked me up. Putting me on the bed. "Still want those kids" he asked me. I pulled back. "What? We agreed we'll wait" "It's up to you baby" "what made you change your mind" "Please don't get mad" I raised my eyebrows at him. "You never had a dream. We did have kids and we were once married but one day you dosed out and the doctor said because you were stressed out" I sat up.

"You're kidding right?" He shook his head. "So the whole time I'm here. Going crazy. You didn't want to tell me" "I'm sorry but it was the only way I could get you heart surgery" "I NEVER NEEDED DEAN!"

"IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT. YOU WOULD'VE DIED! I CAN'T RISK LOSING YOU. I RATHER HAVE OUR MARRIAGE GONE THEN YOU" he yelled. I stood there shocked. "What the hell is wrong with me" I mumbled falling back on the bed. "I'm sorry. With or without a ring. You will always be Mrs.Good" he squatted in front of me. 

Fuck my life!

"Are you ok" he cupped my cheek. I nodded as tears slipped. "Don't cry--" "I wanna go to sleep Jon" "let me love you. I'll take all your trouble away" he said standing up and pulling me up. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he mumbled kissing me. "Dean" I moved back. "Please I'll make you feel better" he moved back. I sighed. He connected our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as We're kissing passionately. He grabbed my legs making me jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. "No sex!" Roman said knocking on the door. Dean layed me on the bed ignoring what Roman said. He pulled back and pulled up my shirt. He connected our lips again kissing me nice and slow.

"Dean I'm serious" Roman said. I sighed and pushed him back. "We can wait" I said. "Or. I can just put some tape on your mouth and we can have passionate sex" he said rubbing his hands up and down my sides. "I don't need tape I'm never loud" "Yes you are. I love the way you yell and scream my name" he said smirking. "Let's just turn on some loud music and go at it. I wanna show you how sorry I am" I sighed. "Do we have tape" I asked. He smiled and walked over to his suit case and pulled out duct tape.

Why does he carry duct tape?

He climb back on the bed and sat the tape beside me. He push me down on the bed. He pulled my pants down and kissed all around the hem of my underwear.

"You tease" I wimpered. "Are you gonna get loud" he asked. He pulled my underwear off.  He kissed up my thigh to over my cunt to my stomach teasing me. "Dean don't tease baby" I moaned. He went down to my love tunnel and licked it once. I jumped and gasped a bit. He grabbed the tape and tore a piece off.  He kissed me before putting it on my lip.

He went back between my love tunnel and shot his tongue inside me. I screamed jumping a bit. Oh gosh this feels so freaking good. He moved his tongue all around inside of me. I don't think this tape is gonna work. I put my hand on top of his head pulling at his hair. He moaned and that sent shivers through my spine.

"You like this" he teased. He moved out of me and to my slit. OH SHIT! He knows exactly how to tease me.
---------------
Hi guys. I know this chapter is dumb. Bit who cares right now. My uncle died yesterday and my family is having a  hard time so sorrt if I don't update or if I do it'll be shitty.
My granny is crying her eyes out and my mom never cries in front of us but I know she is deep inside. So I'm sorry if I don't update