Chapter 2

Ariana pov
I yawned sitting up. It feels as if I've been sleeping forever. What time is it?

I looked at the clock. 7:00 am. Oh its nothing. . .WAIT WHAT!?

I got out of bed and ran out. I ran to feona room. "GET UP" I yelled banging on the door. I did the same with Bennett door. I ran downstairs. I ran and bumped into something. I fell down holding my head. "Oww" I groaned. "You ok" I looked up and saw dean. "Yeah. I have a lot to do" I said standing up. "You mean like waking up the kids cooking and cleaning" he asked. "Yes" "Already did it" he said smiling. "Thank you" I said. He nodded and spinned me into him.

"I haven't got my kiss yet" he said. I smiled. I leaned in and planted a small kiss on his lips. "Eww mom,dad. Get a room" we pulled back. "If we do we want be coming back" I playfully smacked dean's back. "You guys we have to worry about Bennett birthday coming up" I said. "invite his nerdy friends over for a party" Feona said. "They aren't nerds. And that might be a good idea" I said. "No. They're nerds" dean said. Him and Feona high five. "You two are ridiculous" I said and walked into the kitchen. "Bennett. It's time to go sweety" he put his Nintendo down and grabbed his backpack. "For your birthday how about we invite your friends over for a party" I asked him. "Yeah. We can have pizza beer and everything" "yeah---. Wait beer" "Yeah. Dad said we're gonna have beer since my  birthday is on new years and this year he's gonna be here and feona said he just wanna get drunk to forget it's my birthday" he said. I sighed.

Yeah. I know it's weird that his birthday is on new year's. But it's fun.

"JONATHAN AND FEONA ISABELLE GOOD GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I yelled. They walked in. "What did I do now" they said at the same time.

"You told him you were gonna have beer on his birthday and feona you told him he just wants beer to forget it's Bennetts birthday" I said. "Well. I love beer" dean said. "True. What's your excuse" I asked feona. "I was mad because he stole my phone" I looked down at Bennett. He was flicking her off.

"Ok-" I covered his hand. "Go get your Jacket feona and meet us outside" she nodded and walked out. I grabbed Bennett and we walked out the kitchen to the garage.

"I'll drive" dean said. I nodded. I opened the back seat door for Ben and he got in. I closed it and got in the front.

Feona walked out the house and on the other side of the car. She opened the garage door before getting in.

"I was thinking that tonight we can go out to eat" dean said and drove off.
"That'll be nice" "Roman is gonna meet us there" he said.

"Yay. I miss Tarzan" Ben said. (Ben short for Bennett)

We pulled up to his school. "Ok. See you later Bennett" I said. "I'll walk him" dean said getting out the car. Ben got out the car and they walked off.

"So. For Ben party how about I bring Laura and she can help since her family is in the party planning business" Feona asked. "Sure. But you have to ask your dad" she nodded. Laura is Feona best friend. She always come over for dinner. But she's a vegetarian so I have to cook to meals.

Dean got back in the car. "Dad can Laura help plan Bens party" Feona asked. "Who the hell is Laura" he asked starting the engine. "My best friend who's a party planner" "oh ok" he said. "But I wanna meet Laura so ask her if she wants to go out to dinner with us" Dean said and drove off. I turned on the radio. Soldier by destiny child came on.

"Hey. I love this song" feona said. "No" dean change the song. I turned it back on. Dean glared at me. I winked at him. He turned back on the road.

"Yay mom" Feona said. "This song is stupid" dean said. "No its not" me and Feona said. "turn it off" I rolled my eyes and turned it off. The rest of the car ride was quiet.

We pulled up to Feona school. "See you later Fe" "Bye mom...Dad" she said and got out. "What's her problem" dean asked and drove off. "Oh nothing" he glanced at me. "I miss you guys" he said. "I miss you too. I haven't gotten any sleep" he sighed. "What time do you wake up" he asked. "Five" "why so early" "because I have to cook clean. Sometimes wash" he sighed.

-_- _--_-_--_--

He pulled up in the garage. I got out the car and walked in the house.

Dean turned me around and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back wrapping my arm around his neck. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

I wrapped my legs around his midsection pulling him in.

The doorbell wrang. Dean groaned. "Ignore it" he said. He shot his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as our tongues battled.

"You can't answer the door because your about to have sex" dean pulled back and turned around. "I understand I'll be in the bathroom" Roman said. Son of a bitch.