Chapter 18

Ariana pov
RAW is over. I'm wating for dean to come back. I miss him so much. Also I haven't eaten yet. I can't stand up to long and I'm getting tired of these crunches. I can't wait till I can walk again!

The door unlocked and Dean walked in. "Hey" I said. He threw his stuff down and walked over to me. "Hi. Where you ok by yourself" he asked. "Yeah" "Have you ate" I shook my head no. "I'll go cook you something" he said getting up but I pulled him down. "Just order. I miss you" I smiled at him. He smiled. "I miss you too" I grabbed the hotel phone. "Room service or pizza" I asked him. "Whatever takes longer to get here" he said. I looked at him confuse. "I guess pizza" I said and dialed the number. They answered and I told them the pizza we wanted and also a drink. They said they'll be here in 40 minutes. I hunged up.

"We have 40 minutes. Mr.Good" I said.
"That's all I need" he smashed his lips onto mine. I pushed back shocked a Little bit. What has gotten into him.

"what's wrong" he asked. "Back in Chicago you didn't want sex and now your all over me" I said.

"Because we're alone and--. Never mind" he connected our lips again. I moved back. "What" I asked. "You really need to shut up" he connected our lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck deeping the kiss.

-----------

He pulled out of me. He got up and sat beside me. "They should be here in 10 minutes" dean said checking his watch. I nodded trying to catch my breath. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore. I already ate" dean said looking at me smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes at his freaky comment.

I grabbed my clothes and start to put them on. But I started to struggle when it got to my broken leg.

"Need help" dean teased. I roll my eyes and nodded. He got up and kneel down in front of me. He grabbed my pant leg and start to pull it up.

He pulled it all the way up. He helped me stand up. He pulled it the rest of the way up. "Thanks" I said and sat back down. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Wait what was dean trying to tell me earlier. "Dean?" "Yeah" "What where you trying to say earlier" I asked looking at him. He sighed looking at me. "Promise me you want get mad" he said. "Dean-" "Just promise me" he cut me off. I sighed. "I promise" "The only reason why I have been wanting sex a lot is because I'm trying to get you pregnant" he said. I burst out laughing. This has to be some type of joke.

"Your joking right" I said still laughing. "No" he said. I stopped laughing. "Don't get mad I just wanted-" "To get me pregnant. I know that. But why" he sighed. "I miss our family. I miss when Bennett used to cut feona I miss waking up to arguments. I miss--" his words started dazing off. "What" I said. I can bearlt hear him. Every word he gets quieter a and starts to disappear.

"Jon" I said laying my hand on his. He looked down at my hand then back at me. "Just wake up" was all I heard before he was completely gone.

"Dean" I said. I turned around.
Everything blacked out...........................