Chapter 10

6 hours later
Ariana pov
We pulled up to the hospital. I got out the car and ran into the hospital. I ran to the counter. "How may I help you" she asked. "I'm here to see my son. Bennett Good" I said. She looked at her computer. "Room 1326 6th floor" she said. I nodded and ran through the doors to the elevator. I pressed the button for it to open. Dean and Roman ran up to me. The doors opened. I walked into it and press the button. The doors closed and start moving.

Well this thing hurry up. . . . . . . The doors opened and I ran to his room. I opened the door. "Oh my gosh" I said as I walked into the room. He had bandages every where. Some of them still had blood on them. I started to cry. Why would they bring my son into this.

Dean turned me around and pulled me into a hug. "It's ok. He'll make it" dean wispered to me. I nodded crying harder. "Mom" I heard a voice say. I pulled back and saw Feona at the door.

She ran to me and embrace me in a hug. I hugged back. We where both in tears. "The whole family is here" I pulled back and saw a doctor at the door.

"I have some bad news" he said. "What" dean asked. "I'm sorry. He didn't make it. We have to pull the plug" The doctor said. "Is this some type of joke" I asked him hoping it was a joke. "I'm sorry. I'll give you guys your time to say your goodbyes" he said and walked out.

"Ariana" Dean said walking up to me. "I need air" I said and walked out. I walked into a closet. I burst into tears sliding down the wall. This has to be some type of nightmare.

HE'S ONLY SIX YEARS OLD!!!!
WHY ME AND NOT HIM!?
WELL IF THEY DON'T WANT TO DO IT I WILL!

I pulled the gun out that I got from the kitchen. I closed my eyes and put it up to my head..1..2..3-.

"What the hell are you doing" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Dean. "Leave me alone" I said still tearing up. "Just put the gun down so we can talk" he begged me. I shook my head no. I cocked the gun.

"Please just put the gun down" he said walking up to me slowly. He reached out slowly and put his hand on the gun. He took it away from me slowly.

When he had it I burst into tears and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly. "It's ok" he wispered to me. "He's in a better place" he wispered. "I should've been there to help him. I should've taken the bullet" I said. "Don't say that" he said. "No. I should be the one in that hospital bed dead not him" "ARIANA DON'T SAY THAT" he yelled pulling back. "He's in a better place now" he said I started crying again. "He-" I was cut off by him connecting our lips. I kissed back.
"Let's get the others and go home" he said. I pulled back and nodded.