Chapter 36

Ariana pov
I groaned sitting up. I feel horrible. Dean was so sweet last night. I remember every detail. Well some stuff. The rest was a blur. But it was really romantic.

"What the hell" Dean groaned walking into the room. He looked up at me. His eyes widen. "What the hell happen to your head" he asked walking up to me. He rubbed my head. "Nothing" i said getting up. "Why are you naked I don't remember having sex last night" he said. "What" I looked down. "Oh my gosh" i grab the covers and covered myself. "I didn't know I was naked" "Wait why was I downstairs" he asked. "Dean...........You don't think-" "No, hell no" he growled. I sighed and looked over to bed. Woah, wait. "Dean" i said pointing to the condom on the bed. "That's not mine. I'm not that small" he said. "Then who's is it" i asked. I looked around. Everything seemed right. "Dean.......I was raped"
-------------

Me and Dean are at the hospital. There's DNA that I was raped but also a chance that I might be pregnant. This is all bull! Somebody drugged me. I don't get this!

"Ariana you don't remember anything" Dean asked. "No" he sighed and walked out. "I know not to celebrate Valentine's Day anymore" i mumbled. "Ms. If there's anything I can do--" "no. It's good" he nodded. He helped me down. I walked out. I walked out the hospital to the car. Dean was in there just starring at what ever was in front of him. I knocked on the window. He unlocked the car. I got in. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out into tears.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault if I didn't go get those drinks this wouldn't have happened" i cried out. He looked over at me with a smirk.

"Don't worry. When I find out whoever did this to you" he reached in the back and pulled out a case he opened it. "Is gonna die" it was a gun.

"Dean no" "I'll kill them and make sure they regret ever doing that to you" "Dean,please" "No! Whoever did this is gonna suffer. And that's it" he said and started up the car and drove off. He closed the case and put it up. I wiped my tears away but more tears kept going down. Dean pulled up somewhere unknown. "I'm sorry" he said grabbing my hand. "I just don't want anyone touching what's mine" he said. "I'm to overprotective" he leaned over and kissed my forehead. "You ok" he asked. I nodded. He pulled me into a kiss. I immediately kissed back. He pulled me into his lap. "I love you. Don't scare me no more" i mumbled. "I want" "I'll have no one if you go to jail" he pulled back. "Don't worry about it" "I'm serious dean. No one loves me more then you. I'll never forgive you if you do" "ok" he pulled me into a kiss.