Chapter 35

Ariana pov
I groaned rolling over as the sunlight came into my view. Today is Valentines day! But it feels like we celebrated it last night. If you know what I mean.

"ARIANA BUTERA GRANDE" Dean exclaimed. "What" I groaned. "Get your ass up" the blankets was snatched off of me. "Dean! I'm still naked" i exclaimed. "I don't care it's Valentine's Day" he exclaimed. I groaned and sat up. "Go shower Butera" he exclaimed. "Oh my gosh ok" "And wear something nice" i got up. I gasped when he smacked my butt. I shot around. "Did I say turn around!" He exclaimed again with a crazy look on his face. I turned around and went to the bathroom. God sometimes you can be so scary.

I hear it up and handle my business.
I got one of my cute dresses that haven't wore in a lifetime.

I put it on and grab my beige heels. I walked into the living room. Dean sitting on the couch watching spongebob. He turn around. "You look nice" he stand up. "Thanks" he walked up to me and grab my hand. "I have a lot planed out for you"

--------------
We arrived at some beach. No one is here. He got out and walked over to my side of the car. He opened my side of the car and helped me out. "I remember you telling me it's been a long time since you been to the beach" he said intertwining our hands. He walked to a house. A house?

"Dean what is this-" "shh" he said as we walked into the house. It's so beautiful! "Dean! This is. Oh my gosh" "just follow me" he said. We walked upstairs to a room. "I have a surprise for you tonight. But until then your all mine" he wispered wrapping his arms around my waist. " I always wonder how are you my I did a lot of shit to not deserve a woman like you" he said rubbing my waist. "Dean you deserve all of me" he turned me around. "No one but me" he said and grab my waist tightly he picked me up and set me on the bed. He started to take off my dress. "This is nice" he pulled me up. He turned me around so that my back was facing him.

----------------
"Sweety" Dean said shaking me. "Yeah" i said not opening my eyes. "I have a surprise for you" "Really?" "Yes. But you have to wake up" "I'm tired Dean" "You're the one who asked for 4 more rounds" he chuckled. I sighed and got up with the cover around me. "You don't need that" he took the cover from me. He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. We walked to the backyard. There's a pool with flowers shaped into a heart.

This is so sweet.

"You wanna get in" he asked. I nodded. He let me go. I ran and cannonball right in the middle of the heart. Dean took his clothes off and jumped in splashing water in my face. I wiped it off as he came up. "Dean this is so sweet" i wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a kiss. "You're my queen, my champion,my wife" he mumbled. I smiled.

--------
Ik this is late but who cares. This is the Valentines chapter