Chapter 9

Ariana pov
I felt a back press up against my back. I sighed standing up. I felt weak and almost fell down but caught myself in time. I walked to the restroom. I did my business and walked out. I put on all my clothes and the shoes he got me.

Why am I so dizzy? I left my hair down and walked to the door. "Where are you going" I heard Dean voice asked. "Out" I said not looking at him. "Why want you look at me" he asked me. I sighed turning around. "I'm gonna go out. I need air" I said. He got out of bed walking up to me.

"Where?" He asked. "Out" "Out where" he asked walking up to me closer. I walked back. I felt my back hit the door. He put both of his hand on both sides of me. "You didn't answer my question" he said. "It's none of your business" I said. "Your my wife. I think it does" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and slapped him.

He moved back holding his cheek. His eyes got darker and his fist clenched. He looked up at me pissed. He never gave me that look and it kinda scars me. I opened the door and tried to run out but he picked me up and slammed the door shut and I heard a click noise.

"Let me go" I exclaimed kicking around. He threw me on the bed. He grabbed my hair making me look at him. "You ever touch me again and I'll break every bone in your body" he growled. He tightened his grip. "Understand" he yelled. I nodded as tears started to stream down my face.
He looked shocked and let me go. I fell back. I cried harder. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him.

Dean pov
I looked at Ariana shocked. I don't know what gotten into me. "I'm so sorry baby" I said getting on the bed and crawling to her. I pulled her into a hug. "I don't know what the hell gotten into me" I murmured to her. She started shaking. I pulled back looking at her.

"I blacked out. I'm so sorry" I said. I pulled her into a kiss. She didn't kiss back just pulled back. I sighed. "Baby please forgive me" I said putting my head in the crook of her neck wrapping my hands around her neck.

"Is it because of what I said yesterday" she whispered. I sighed. "I don't want another kid right now" I mumbled to her. I felt her nod. She pulled me up to kiss her. I kissed back and she crawled onto my lap. "I forgive you" she mumbled. "We'll have another whenever I get to stay home" I said. "Doesn't matter right now" she said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"GUYS" Roman exclaimed bursting in the room. she screamed jumping off of dean. "REALLY ROMAN" I yelled.

"IT'S BENNETT. SOME GUYS SHOT HIM" he yelled. "SHIT" I grabbed my shirt and shoes. I grabbed the keys. I turned around and Ariana was already gone.

I ran out with Roman. Ariana was getting something in the kitchen. "We have to go" I said. She turned around and put something in her coat pocket and her pants pocket. "What--" "Nothing" she said and ran out.