Chapter 40

Dean pov
I wiped the last strange of blood off of her. "Can you bring me a blanket" i asked Roman. He nodded getting up and walking into the bedroom.  He came back out with a blanket. "You think you don't need to get checked out" he said giving me the blanket, sitting by me. "Nah, I'm just worried about her right now" he nodded.

"Me and Galina might get a divorce" he said. "Why?" "I don't know. We just been arguing a lot. I don't want to leave her with a daughter and two more on the way" "She's pregnant, with twins" "It wouldn't be right to leave her, I'm to much of a man to do that" he said looking down at the ring on his finger. I sighed.

"Look man, I don't know much about this kind of stuff" "I understand, I should go" he said standing and walking off to the door. "Wait" he turned around. "Think about what'll happen to her and the kids if you guys get a divorce....Think about the future" i said rubbing ariana. He nodded and smiled. "I'll be back" he said and walked out.

Ariana started to wake up. She groaned. "Baby you ok" i asked. She sat up. "My head hurts" she groaned rubbing it. "Who did this to you" "Aaliyah and Seth" "What, I thought he was injured!" She shrugged. I groaned when I notice a huge cut around her eye bleeding again.

"I'll be back" i said trying to get up. "Are you ok" she asked. "Yeah" i groaned. I finally got up. "Dean" she said worried. "I'm ok" i held onto my stomach walking into the bathroom. I got a wet towel and walked back out. I fell on the couch. I whince in pain.

I gently pulled her to me. I started wiping the blood from around her eye. "We should go to the hospital" she suggested. "No" she sighed. I threw the towel down. She laid her head down on my chest. "Is our life supposed to be like this" I asked him.

"No. We're supposed to be happy. Not depressed all the time. Most of it is because your with me" "And I'm not gonna leave you. I'm in love with you Ariana" she pulled back and looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'm in love with you too" she said crying. I pulled her into a kiss. "I can't wait to marry you again" i mumbled pulling her on my lap. "I'm already your wife" she mumbled. "Nothing will ever change" she mumbled. She pulled back. Someone barged into the room.

"What the fuck" i growled. Ariana got off my lap quickly. Roman and his family was there. "Your pregnant" Ariana asked Galina. "Yes" Galina said. Roman pulled her into a kiss. "There always showing off" I mumbled. "I remember when we had that" Ariana mumbled. "Exactly why we're here" Roman said as they pulled apart.

"I'm gonna quit WWE. wwe was the one reason why we were gonna get a divorce" Roman said. "So you're saying wwe is gonna ruin us" Ariana asked. "Look at yourself" Joelle said. I sighed. "Ariana. What do you think" i asked her. "Mmm....I don't know" she said scratching her head. "Paradise" Roman said. I looked at her. "Well....."