Chapter 38

Ariana pov
Thundering roar woke me up. I'm not in the car anymore. I guess Dean brought me back to the hotel. I jumped a bit at the thunder.

"I didn't know you were afraid of lightning and thundering" Dean walked out of the restroom. "I'm not" i said sitting up. "Really" he asked. I nodded. "AHHH" I screamed at the thunder. He chuckled and climbed into the bed. "It's not funny" "kinda" he said. I rolled my eyes turning around. "It's ok to be scared it's just weird since your grown" "Well since that's weird. It's weird having sex with you" i said smirking. It was silent. I know exactly how to get into his head.

"Is that right" i nodded. "Well" he pull me to him. "That's not what I remember you telling me" he wispered wrapping his arms around my waist. "Oh yeah" "yeah. Last time I remembered you were telling me how I'm good--" "Lies" "Well how about different positions" he grinded into me from behind.

"No thanks" "That wasn't an option" he pulled me on top of him. "I'm tired" i whined trying to get out of his grip. "Should of thought about that" i groaned and frustrations. He let me go. "Your childish" i said. "You love me though" i chuckled.

"How about this. Since it's raining. Let's watch a movie. Your choice. And no sex,deal" he instinded his hand. "Deal" i shook it. He's not gonna last an hour.

5 hours later
We just got done watching the wedding ringer. Dean hasn't cracked yet. He's been watching the movie eating.  Weird.

"What next" "I'm really tired. We've been watching movies all day" i yawned. "Ok....It's still raining" he said. As on que, all the lights went out. It's pitch dark. "Dean?" "I'm still--" i heard a bunch of grumbling. "Dean" i asked. The lights came back on. "OH MY GOSH!!" I yelled. Brock was attacking dean. "Leave go get roman" Dean yelled. I got up and ran out. Someone slanged me to the floor.

Someone started to attack me. I turned shielding my face. That I'm sure is bruised up by now.

"That's enough" someone said. The person kept attacking me. "I SAID ENOUGH!" It stopped. My head was lifted off the ground. IT'S SETH!!!

"Oh Ariana" he said rubbing my cheek. Aaliyah came into view. "You're worthless" she spat. "I thought you were my sister. But your just some whore" she kicked me.

Everything went black.......