Chapter 37

Ariana pov
For the past 3 weeks Dean been acting  weird. He been leaving for along time. Getting tons of calls. It's just weird. Plus we really don't talk or make eye contact. At RAW and Smackdown he always tell me to stay in the locker room. Honestly I just wanna leave.

I heard the door open and close. I heard a loud groan and a thud. Well dean's here. I got up and walked into the living room.

"Oh my gosh" i gasped. Deans covered in blood. He got up but dropped back down to the floor. A gun flew out his hand. "What happened to you? Why do you have a gun" "Nothing" he groaned in pain. I helped him on the couch. I looked down and saw the gun . I picked it up. He didn't.

"Dean did you find that guy" i asked him. He smiled. "Yeah" "did----did you try to kill him" he scoffed. "I probably did" "Dean" i dropped the gun walking back. "What's wrong aren't you happy" "NO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT AND YOU DID. I'M CALLING THE COPS" i yelled and walked to the phone. I felt a pair of hands go around my waist. "Get off of me" i said trying to get his arms from around my waist. "No!" I thrashed around trying to get him off. He picked me up and walked into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed.

"You know what. HE TOLD ME HE WOULD'VE DID IT AGAIN AND MADE ME WATCH. HE WANTED TO MAKE YOU SUFFER AGAIN BUT WITH YOU AWAKE! I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND I SHOT HIM! BUT THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU! IF YOU STILL WANNA CALL THE COPS GO AHEAD" he threw me his phone. Tears where streaming down my face. "I'm sorry" was all I could say. I crawled to the end of the bed. I pulled him into a kiss but he stopped it. "Unless you want blood on your face, I wouldn't do that" he said. "Who's blood is it" "His" "oh" i got off the bed and grabbed his hand pulling him into the restroom. I sat him on the toilet. I grabbed a towel and wet it. I brought it to Dean face and started to clean his face off with it. I threw the towel on the counter. I pulled his shirt up. I pulled his pants off and crawled on his lap. "Not mad at me anymore" he asked. I bit my lip. "I don't know depends" "are you sure on keeping it" he asked. I sighed. "I really don't wanna talk about that" i said getting off if dean. I tried to walk away but he pulled me back down on his lap. It turned out that I am pregnant. Which means I have to take time off of wwe again. I really don't want another kid right now but it'll be wrong to kill one, right?

"I just need time to think about it" "I'm sorry. It's all my fault" he said putting his head in the crook of my neck. "I should've been there. Now your pregnant by someone else" he said through gritted teeth. I sighed and got up going to the bedroom. "Ariana" i ignored him. "I'm sorry" he turned me around.

"I just really need air right now. I said and walked out the hotel.

-------------
"II was a liar
I gave in to the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you, baby

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (la li he)

I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest (yeah)
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it, babe
'Cause I don't wanna be without you

(Oh)
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (who takes you home, babe)
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms (wake up in my arms)
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (yeah)

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home" i sanged at some night club. Everyone cheered. I walked off of the stage. "That was nice" i looked up and saw Dean. "I forgot you could sing" i walked off ignoring him. He grabbed my hand turning me around. "Come back to the hotel. I'm sorry ok" he begged. I tried to walk away again but he grabbed my wrist. "Please I'll do anything" i sighed. "Ok" a smile appeared on his face. He picked me up spinning me around. I giggled. He put me down.  He grabbed my hand running outside. He picked me up kissing me. I kissed back. "I love you" he mumbled. "I love too"

I heard the sound of thunder. Dean pulled back. "It's gonna rain we should go" i nodded. We walked to the  car and got in. He drove off.

"So what are you gonna do" he asked. I sighed. "I don't know this is my first time......this whole thing is really stupid to me" he sighed. "It's ok if you want to keep it" "i know you don't mean it, dean" "I'm sorry--" "Just take me. I'll kill it" i said looking at him. He pulled over to the side of the rode.

He looked over at me feeling my stomach. "This should be mind" he mumbled to himself. "Sometimes I wish I was boy" he chuckled. "Why" "Because you guys have it so easy" "well I didn't propose to a boy and something good will come to you soon" i looked away.

"That's what they all say. I don't think I belong in this earth. I should just die" as on que it started to pour down raining. "Don't say that" "Can we please just go back to the hotel" i said crying. "Don't cry--" "Just drive" i cut him off. He started up the engine. I wiped my tears trying to stop crying. But it wouldn't work.  "Shit" he mumbled. "What" "The car want start" he turned on the heat. "Back to you" he took off his seat belt off and turned to me. "Don't cry" he wiped my tears. "That guy who did that to you is gone. Everyone that ever hurt you is gone same with me" "Your sister" "I don't wanna talk about her" he said moving closer to me. "I have to worry about you right now" he said. His face was so close to mine. "The option is up to you, not my opinion" he said. He connected our lips. He pulled me on his lap. I kissed back. I jumped a bit from the loud thundering. Dean wrapped his arms around me tightly.

He pulled off my shirt breaking the kiss. I grabbed the handle one the side of the seat making him go backwards in the seat. "Woah" i chuckled. I leaned in and connected our lips again. He pulled me down and started grinding into me. I gasped. He shot his tongue into my mouth. He grinded harder. I whimpered in pleasure. He pushed me back and started unbuttoning his pants. I helped him pulling them down. He struggled flipping us over but managed to do it.

"Do you have something to cover the window up. The lightening is pretty scarry" he chuckled and reached into the back. It was some thing that is really hard to explain but it had my face on it. He put it on each window.

It was almost pitch black.

He pulled my pants and underwear down. He felt me down there making me moan. "Your so wet" he said and started teasing me. "Dean" i moaned. He started pushing halfway in and coming out. "Please, dean. I want you"

He slammed into me making me scream in pleasure.