Chapter 11

Months later
Ariana pov
Dean had to go back to work. So did Roman Nikki Aaliyah and Galina. If sad had a smell. The house would steank.

Me or Feona---. Well CPS took her. I haven't even eaten or took a bath. I've been really depressed and stressed out.

"I'm home" I heard dean say and the door closed. The bright sun rase hit my eyes. I groaned pulling the covers over me. "Wake up sunshine" Dean said jumping on me. "Leave me alone" I groaned. He pulled the covers off of my face.  "Gosh when was the last time you bathed" he asked me. I groaned pulling the cover back over my face. I felt dean get off of me and the bed shift.

The covers where pulled off of me. "Dean go away" I groaned. He pulled me off of the bed. "You need to take a bath" he said. I sighed. "And brush your teeth" he added. I rolled my eyes at him. He pushed me into the bathroom.
--------------------------------------------------
I sat my tooth brush down and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out. Dean was sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up at me. "Come here" he said. I walked up to him. He pulled me onto his lap. "Are you ok" he asked me. I nodded. "I'm sorry that they took Feona" he apologize. "It doesn't matter" I said standing up but he pulled me down.

"I gave them the flash drive and they said they'll leave us alone. But dean this is all my fault. I kill our son. I hot our daughter tooken away from us" I said crying. "This isn't just your fault. Don't cry. We can go visit her today" he said wiping my tears. "No. I'm not going" I stormed off to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door.

I burst into tears. I grabbed my razor from the cabinet and start cutting myself. "Open the door. Let's just talk before you do something stupid" he said twisting the knob. I started cutting myself everywhere deep. I screamed when I accidentally cut where I got stitches at.

The door swung open. "ARIANA" dean exclaimed. He took the razor from me. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF" he asked.  I got up to leave but he pulled me into a tight hug. "Why does this keep happening to me" I asked crying. "Shh it's ok" "It's not" I said moving back. "I never did anything we on to deserve this. What if I lose you next" "Trust me" he said cupping my cheeks. "I'm not leaving you" he connected our lips. I kisses back. He removed my towel picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walked into the room and fell on the bed. I took his jacket off. He sat up connecting our lips again.  I pulled his shirt halfway up. We broke the kiss and I pulled it off. 

He looked up at me. I looked him in the eye as I undid his belt buckle. I unzipped his pants and unbottun his pants. I pushed him down on the bed.

I took his shoes off and pulled his pants and boxers off of him. He flipped us over. "Your so freaking hot" he grunted in my ear. I bit my lip looking him up and down. He pinned both of my hands above me tying something around them. "I hope this get your mind off of that" he wispersed biting on my earlobe. I moaned.

The doorbell wranged. Dean groaned. "Where you expecting someone" Dean asked. "No" I said. The doorbell wranged again. Dean got up and put on his pants and walked downstairs.

Dean pov
I opened the door. "What" I asked annoyed it was a guy in a suite. "I'm here to see Ariana who are you" "I'm her husband why the hell are you here" "I'm her boyfriend" he said. What the hell! I slammed the door and his face. I ran back upstairs.

"YOUR CHEATING ON ME" I yelled at her