Chapter 25

2 months pov
Ariana pov
2 months ago me and Dean had any argument and he left. He said he was going to be back no matter what. But I have security dogs. I don't wanna see him. He lied to me. He blocked me on his phone and said that he broke his phone. I don't know what the hell that is about. It's so fucking stupid! Who the hell gets someone pregnant then block them.

Also, now that I'm bigger. My stomach hurts worser. When it hurts out of nowhere I'll almost fall. But thank god I'll always be by the couch or by the bed. Which is all the time.

I sat up off the bed and walked downstairs. I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Oh my god I hate this damn--. It happened again and again bit worser. I felt something wet down there. No. Please. Don't.

IT CAN'T BE TIME!!!

"Ariana I told you I was coming back so I don't know why you bought dogs" Dean stepped in front of me. "Dean shut up" I said. "Look I just wanna say I love you. The only reason why I blocked you was because if I read or answered one of your text I don't know what I would've done--" "DEAN SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS TIME!!" I screamed. "Well I'm sorry I'm trying to..wait.....OH SHIT!!!"

He picked me up and carried me to the door. He opened. The dogs started barking. He moved back quickly and slammed the door shut.

"Regret buying those dogs" he said taking me upstairs. He laid me on the bed. "I'm gonna call the ambulance--" "No. Dean get this thing out of me. It hurts" I cried out. "Ok. Ok" he pulled my pants down along with my underwear. "Fuck" he groaned. He pushed my leg apart. "OK on the count of 3 push" I nodded. "1..2..3 push" I pushed with all my strength trying to hurry up and get this thing out of me. "Breathe" he said. "Push" he said. I pushes harder. "It hurts" I cried out. He intertwined our fingers. "It's almost here baby push" he said. I pushed harder again squeezing his hand. "AHHHH" I cried out. "One more baby. It's almost here!!" He exclaimed. I pushed again and I kept pushing until I heard a baby cry.

"Ariana" dean stood up with the baby. He walked over to me and handed him to me. "I'll call the ambulance" he said and grabbed his phone. "Thank you dean" I said.

He nodded. "Rest until they come" he said. I nodded.

------------

I'm laying on the hospital bed holding my son. I'm so glad this son of a bitch is out. But I love him. The doctor gave us a birth certificate to fill out.  His name is Jacob. Jacob Good.And I'm not losing this one. I'm sure of it. Roman and the Bellas.

"Can I hold him" Nikki asked. I nodded and passed him her. "Aww he's so adorable" she cooed. Roman pulled up a seat by me. "How you feeling baby girl" he asked. "Horrible" he chuckled. "It'll get better. So dean told you why he blocked you" "Yeah. Something about him hearing my voice or reading my text will make him come back. It's weird but I guess" "That little bastard" he mumbled. I chuckled. "Where is dean anyways" "I don't know but I'm going to find him. Nikki come on" he got up and stormed out. "Here" Nikki handed me Jacob back and followed behind him. I don't know what that's about.