Chapter 28

Ariana pov
"Please just bring my son back. I feel like someone is trying to take him from me" I heard dean say. I sat up. He was at the end of the bed on the phone. "Please Nikki. It feels like everyone is trying to leave me" he said. "Thank you" he hunged up. "Dean" I said he turned around. His eyes are puffy and red like he's been crying. "Are you ok" I asked him. He got up and left to the bathroom. I grabbed one of his shirts and put it on. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Dean" I said "What's wrong" "Nothing I just want my son" someone knocked at the door. The bathroom door swung open Dean ran to the door to answer it.

What is up with him. I followed him. He took the Jacob from Nikki and the baby bags. "Thank you Nikki" he said and walked back into the room.

"What's up with him"  Nikki asked coming in. "I don't know I guess he hit his head to hard" she chuckled. "I should babysit Jacob more often" Nikki said. "When ever you want to just tell me" she nodded. "Well, I have to go before John wakes up" I nodded she walked out I closed the door behind her. I walked back into the room. Dean was playing with Jacob. "I love you Jacob. I always will. When you get older I want you to take care of your mom for me. I want be here all the time. I'm not gonna let them take you from me--" "Who's taking him" I asked. He shot his head up to me. "Dean. No one is taking him anywhere" I said. "Promise me you want take him from me and leave" he said. "I promise" I said walking up to him. "Can I see him if that's OK with you" I asked. He handed him to me. I sat by him on the bed. "I understand how you feel when you have all those dreams and you think I'm gonna leave you. I'm sorry" he mumbled.

I sighed. "It doesn't matter. It was just a dream. I'm not gonna leave you Dean" I said. "Can you go put him in his crib" I asked. He nodded. He took him and walked out. He came back and sat by me. "I wanna go out to a bar" I said. He raised his eyebrows at me.

-----------
Dean pov
Ariana is crazy drunk. She doesn't want to go home and she keeps drinking. I shouldn't have brought her here. "Ariana we need to go" I said grabbing her. "No. I'm finally free" she snatched her arm back. "Your really hot" She said filling all over me. "I have a surprise for you at home" I said. "REALLY! LETS GO HOMMEE" she slured out. I picked her up on my shoulder. I took her to the car. I put her in and got in on the driver side and drive off.

"Dean. I. Lovee you. Do you wove me" she asked. "Yeah I wove you" "Good" she started unzipping my pants. "Woah what are you doing" "I'm going to--" "I know what your doing why?" "BECAUSE I WOVE YOU" "it's love and your not giving me head" "Fuck you" she said and turned over.

"I miss my son hurry The fuck up" she groaned. "Wow. From thirsty to grumpy" I mumbled. "I heard that" "I know" she muffed me and turned twords the front. "Don't expect anything from me tonight" she said. I sighed. "Fine" "No I don't want it anymore" "Doesn't matter I'm to big for your mouth anyways" she gasped. I smirked. The rest of the ride was quiet.

We pulled up to the hotel. She got out and started stumbling. I got out and helped her. I closed her door and locked it with my key. I helped her into the hotel. She was singing and humming something song. "I never seen a diamond in the flesh. I hot my cheap on wedding ring in the movies. And I'm not proud of my address" she sanged. "She got sued for that song because it's racist" she said as we entered the elevator. "Then why you singing it" I asked. She shrugged. I shook my head. She giggles and pushed her butt up on me. "Ariana" "what?" "Stop it" "No" she giggled wiggling herself up on me. "No sex tonight" I said pushing her up. "Why!?" "Because you're drunk" "I'm not. Now come on Dean" she begged. The elevator doors open. She groaned and walked out. She kept stumbling. I sighed. I picked her up bridal style.

"I'M FINALLY GETTING MARRIED" she exclaimed. I sighed. We reached our door. I got the key out and unlocked the door.

Nikki And John was sitting on the couch with Jacob. "HI GUYS" Ariana screamed. Jacob started crying. Oh gosh. I put Ariana down. "I'm sorry" I told them. They nodded. "He's 2 months old of course he's gonna cry get over it" Ariana said and walked into the room. She came back out with a pillow and a blanket. "Your sleeping on the couch since you don't want to have sex with me!" She exclaimed and slammed the door shut. "Remind me to never let her get drunk ever again"