Chapter 4

Dean pov
It's 7:00. In a hour we're supposed to be going out to eat. But Ariana isn't back yet.

"Why is she always leaving" Ben asked. "Because she doesn't want to be with you" Feona said. I rolled my eyes. They started arguing back and forth. Now I see why Ariana was always tired.

"SHUT UP" I yelled. "THE REASON SHE LEFT IS BECAUSE YOUR BOTH DISRESPECTFUL. SHE NEVER GETS ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. SHE DO ALL SHE CAN FOR YOU GUYS BUT I GUESS THAT ISN'T ENOUGH. FEONA YOU WANT YOUR PHONE SO BAD, GO BUY ONE. BENNETT YOU GET MAD OVER HEARING BAD NEWS, WELL THAT'S LIFE. GO TO YOUR ROOMS INTO I SAY COME DOWN" I yell at them. They ran upstairs.

"Someone needs a chill pill" I turned around and saw Roman. "Beer" he asked holding one out. I sighed and took it. Someone knocked at the door.
I got up and opened it. It's a teen with curly hair and a dress with combat shoes on. "Hi I'm Laura" she said holding her hand out. "Your Feona friend,right" I asked. "Yeah" "I'm Jonathan her dad but you can call me dean" I said shaking her hand. I moved out the way and let her in. "Hey Laura" Roman said. She waved at him. "Feonas upstairs" she nodded and walked upstairs.

"Why is she so skinny" I asked him. "She's a vegetarian" he said.

1 hour later:
Ariana pov
I droved up to the house. I pulled the key out of the ignition and grabbed my bag. I got out the car. They're probably gone by now. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in.

Everyone was in the kitchen talking and laughing. I walked to the stairs. "Ariana" I heard Dean say. I turned around twords them. "Your not gonna join us. We're about to leave" he asked. "You guys can go I have things to do" I said and walked upstairs.

I walked into the room and sat my bag down. I sat in the middle of the bed and grabbed the remote turning on the tv. Family Guy was on.

"Baby" I looked up and saw dean. "You ok now" he asked me. I nodded and looked back at the Tv. I felt the bed dip. I looked over at dean and back on the TV.

"I told them they can go ahead go" he said. I nodded. "Why did you leave" he asked me. "I just needed time alone" I said. I looked over at him.

"If you ever need anything I'm always here. Or just call me if I'm not" he said. I chuckled. He pulled me into him and connected our lips. I pulled back. "I have to shower" he nodded. I got up and walked into the restroom.