Chapter 27

Ariana pov
We made it back to the hotel. The whole way here dean was telling me the dream he was having when he got knocked out. It was very very very odd. But he did get knocked out.

The Bellas said they'll come and get Jacob so me and Dean can have some time to ourselves. I'm sitting in the living room playing with Jacob. He looks exactly like Dean. They have the same eyes. Blue. "DaDa" he said. Oh my gosh. "Dean" I yelled. I turned around and he was right there. "Oh my gosh you scared me" he chuckled. "He talked" he said. He came over and sat by me. I handed him to Dean.

"He has your smile" he said. I smiled. "I'm glad we have this little fella" dean said. I smiled. "Me too" someone knocked at the door. "That's Nikki" I said grabbing the baby bag. I stood up and dean passed me Jacob. I opened the door and passed everything to her. "Have fun" she winked and walked off. I closed the door. Dean stood up and walked to me. "I remember what I said when you were 7 month pregnant" he said putting his hand on my hip. "I'm gonna fuck you" he said and grabbed my wrist pulling me to the bedroom.

He pushed me on the bed. "Dean-" "you agreed to it, so you don't have a choice" he said and hovered over me. He got up and grabbed something from his suit case. He walked back over to me. "Do you trust me" he asked. "I don't know what Are you doing" "Just answer the question" I sighed. "I trust you" he climbed on the bed. "Close your eyes princess" I smiled and closed my eyes. Honestly I don't know what he is doing but now I am scared. I felt done cold metal go around my hands. I opened my eyes and saw black.

"Dean?" "I'm still here baby. You're mine for now" he said. I heard my shirt rip open. "Dean. I liked this shirt" I gasped. "I'll buy you another one" he said. He pulled my pants down. "You look fucking hot in this" dean said rubbing up and down my body. "I love that I'm in charge. Because I can do anything I want" he said rubbing me three my underwear. "Oh my" I raised myself up to his hand enjoying the pleasure. He moved his hand. I groaned. He pulled my underwear. I felt his breathe on my leg. "I know exactly how you feel now" he mumbled. What is he talking about. "What--" I gasped as he thrust his tongue in and out of me. "You don't talk" he said and begin sucking my clit. "If you talk you get punished" he said and started back sucking my clit and fingering me. I bit my lip trying to hold back all the moans and words that were gonna come out. But I couldn't take it any more..

"OH FUCK!! OH GOSH DEAN!!"I accidentally yelled. "What did I tell you" he stopped. "Now you have to get punished" he got from on me. He got back on me. I felt his breath all over my neck. "I'm not going soft or slow. I'm gonna go fast and hard" he wispered and suck my neck. "No it's been month since I had sex. It's gonna hurt" I pleaded.

I gasped as he slammed into me. "Fuck your tight" he said and started thrusting hard rubbing me. "OH MY GOSH" "FUCK YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT" he went harder and faster rubbing me so it want hurt me. "I love you" he said as his thrust got sloppy. "Fuck. I love you too. Don't stop" "I want baby" he said. He kept going. "I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE" "Cum for me baby" he wispered sucking on my neck. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Baby I'm CUMMING" I screamed as I came and he kept thrusting. "Fuck baby" Dean said and pulled out. "What are you doing" "I don't have protection I'm on the pill now Fuck me" I said. He slammed back into me. "DEAN" I screamed. "Fuck yeah. Keep screaming my name baby" "Shit your so fucking big dean" I screamed. I heard him grunting and started throbbing. "Are you sure your on the pill" he asked. "Yes!" "Fuck!Good!" He pushed all the way into me as he came.

"Oh my gosh" I gasped. He kept grunting as he shot his load into me. He collapsed onto me. "Fuck. I've been waiting for months to do that" dean mumbled. "I wanna go again" I said. "Not now rest. Then I wanna try something new with you" he said and rolled off of me.