Chapter 31

Ariana pov
The door swung open. "Ari--....WHAT THE HELL" dean yelled.

I closed my eyes and took a deal breath. Well, I'm about to get yelled at in 5..4..3..2..1.. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN HIDINH FROM ME!" he yelled. "Um...... Yeah" "Why would you hide that from me" "Because I don't want to go to the hospital. But I'm fine--" "You are not fucking fine. You have a ball in your stomach and it's red as hell" "That doesn't mean anything" I shrugged. "I'm taking your ass to the hospital" he said grabbing my hand. "No dean. There's nothing wrong with me" I said turning him around. "Really I'm not stupid Ariana. I knew you've been throwing up. Every damn day. You have a ball in your stomach that's red as hell--" "But dean-. AHHH" I screamed out in pain as pain engulfed my body.

"See I'm taking you to the fucking hospital" he said grabbing his coat. "Dean--" "No you're going" he grabbed my shoes and jacket. And handed them to me. "Please don't be stubborn and just put them on" I rolled my eyes and snatched them out his hand. I quickly put them on. He grabbed my hand and we walked out. "No need to treat me like a kid" I snatched my arm back. "No need to act like a bi---. Nevermind" "What where you about to say?" "Nothing" we walked into the elevators. "It sounded as if you were going to say I'm acting like a bitch. And I'm not if I don't want To be treated like a damn child" I exclaimed.

"YOU CANT GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! IF I DIDN'T I WOULD'VE LEFT YOU FOR THAT OTHER SKANK SOMETIMES YOU CAN GET ON MY DAMN NERVES  I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS MARRYING A DAMN CHILD" he yelled. I stood there shocked. "If that's really how you feel" "Ariana-" "Then leave" "No. No. I'm sorry--" "I was really excited in getting re-married to you. I wanted to try new things with you. But what the point if I get on your nerves and act like a child" "Ariana, please" "No--" I whinced in pain and fell on the ground. "Are you ok" he asked squatting down in front of me. I screamed out holding my stomach. Tears started coming down my face rapidly. "Oh my gosh" I wimpered.

Dean picked me up bridal style and pressed a button on the wall. It started going back up. "It hurts so bad" I cried out. "Shh its ok" the elevator doors opened. He walked out still carrying me. He opened the door and walked in the hotel room. He sat me on the couch. He shut the door and walked back over to me. "Lay down" he said. "I can't" I said crying. "It hurts so bad" "want to lay on the bed" he asked. I nodded. He picked me up and took me to the bedroom.
He pulled back the covers laid me down.

"I have to go back on tour soon but I'll stay--" "No. I'll be ok. Go" "Are you trying to get any excuse for me to leave then you run off" I chuckled. He wiped my tears away. I whince in pain as my stomach started hurting. He pulled up my shirt and started kissing it. That eased the pain down alot. "That feels so much better" I said. He came up and looked at me. He smiled at me and kissed my head.

"Go to sleep beautiful. I'm never losing you" he said and pulled the covers over me and walked out. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

I heard a bunch of laughter. I sat up and yawned. "He's so cute "He gets it from me" I heard dean voice. "Really I don't see it" "Whatever I'm gonna go check on my fiancé" "yeah yeah. Give me him"

The door opened. Dean looked up at me and smiled. "You ok" he asked walking up to me. "Yeah. Just hungry" I said getting up holding my stomach to ease the pain. "I can make you something" "I got it I need to move around anyways" he nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the living room. Roman was sitting on the couch with Jacob.

"Ma-ma" Jacob said smiling. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. "You didn't want Jacob" Dean asked. "I'm really not in the mood" "But he's your son" "I really don't care right now" he raised his eyebrows. I sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that"  I said and tried to walk off but he pulled me back. "It's ok. Just go take you a bath I'll be in there soon" he said and pecked my lips.