Chapter 29

Ariana pov
Gosh my head hurts so freaking bad. I don't remember getting home. Where's Dean?

I got up and walked out the room. Deans laying on the couch with Jacob. They're so adorable together. But I want my man. "Dean" I said shaking him. Gosh my fucking head hurts. "Dean" I shucked him again. "Hmm" he sturred. "Come to bed what are you doing on the couch" he opened  his eyes and raised his eyebrows at me. "You got mad at me last night because I didn't let you suck my dick and I didn't give you sex" I chuckled. "Just come to bed my head hurts" he sat up. "Let me put Jacob in his Crib and I'll be there" I nodded and walked into the room. I laid back on the bed in a ball. My head hurts so freaking much. I can't believe I tried to suck dean last night. That's not like me. I was probably just drunk.

The door opened and closed. "You ok" dean asked rubbing my back. "No my head hurts" I cried. "I tried to stop you from drinking but you went crazy" dean said laying beside me. "Like you" "I don't think you'll ever be as crazy as me" I giggled. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" I pulled him into a kiss. He pulled back. "Your breath still stinks" I gasped and smacked his chest. He chuckled. "Go to sleep and when you wake up there will be coffee" I nodded. I cuddled into him and drifted asleep.

————————

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Deans gone. My head still hurts like shit. I sat up. There's coffee on the nightstand. I guess he was serious. I grabbed it. It feels like it was made 5 minutes ago. But it's fresh. I took a long sip of it. Mmm. My favorite. He knows me so well.

"Yeah. I'm da da. No one can replace me... I love you Jacob" I heard dean say. I got up and walked outside to the living room. Dean was sitting on the couch with jacob. "You're not the only one" he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey beautiful" he said. I smiled and walked over to him. I sat beside him on the couch. "Your head ok?" "It's getting better" he nodded. I sat my cup on the table.

"Dean I don't wanna lose this one" I blurted out. He sighed. "I don't wanna talk about that. Drink your coffee" he said. I sighed. I got up and walked back into the room. I locked the door.

Gosh sometimes he can get on my nerves! I just wanted to tell him what's been on my mind and when I do it, he acts like my dad!!!

"Ariana open the door" dean said knocking on it. "Leave me the hell alone" "Just open the door I wanna talk" I sighed. I unlocked it and opened it. "What-" he smashed. His lips onto mine. I pushed him back. "I'm sorry" he said and kissed me again. I tried to push him off but his grip on my hips was tight. I got lossed in the kiss and kissed back.

He walked into the room and shut the door with his foot. He gripped onto my hips tightly and picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pulled his shirt off and climbed back on me. Of course I know this is another way to not talk about it. He's not that slick. He sucked all over my neck and shoulder. "Dean" I said trying to make it not seem like a moan. "Yeah" "Stop" I said trying to push him away. "You sure" he asked and pulled up the long shirt I have on. "Because I can make you feel real good" he said and spreaded my legs apart. That son of a bitch. He knows my weakness and he's using it against me. Sometimes I hate him. I really do.

He pulled my underwear down. "Dean no" I sat up. "What" he asked. "I wanted to talk not have sex" "We can talk afterwards" he came up and kissed me. I pushed him back. "No" he sighed. "I'm gonna go for a walk" he said and got up off of me. He grabbed his shirt.

"Might as well not come back" I mumbled. He shot his head twords me. "What?" "Nothing" I grabbed the shirt I was wearing and put it on. He pulled me up by my shirt. "Oww let me go" I wimpered. "If you ever think about keeping my son away from me I will make your life a living hell" he exclaimed. "You're hurting me" I said and started to cry. He sighed and let my shirt go but pulled me up.