Chapter 41

5 months later
Ariana pov
"Oh my gosh look at them!" I giggled. Feona was paddle bording with Joelle. They both kept falling in the water. I'M SO GLAD WE GOT FEONA BACK!!!

It would be better with Bennett. He's in a better place now. Well,Jacob is a lot like Bennett so. Dean and Roman have Jacob. So I'm just hanging with   Galina.

"Have you found out the gender" i asked her. "No. Me and Roman are going to find out today" i nodded. "Sorry you had to get rid of that child" "It's ok. It wasn't gonna be dean's so" she nodded.  "Ladies" Roman and Dean walked up to us. "Where's Jacob" i asked him. "With the girls building a castle" Dean said. I nodded. "Can I speak with you" He asked. I nodded. He helped me up and we walked off. "I'm glad we quit" he said. "Have you ever wonder what would've happened if we would've stayed" i asked.

"Death" he said sternly. I sighed and hugged his side. "You don't have to worry about it know more" he assured me. He stopped and pulled me in front of him. "Right here will be the perfect place" he said. "For what" "The wedding" he turned me around.

"You'll look beautiful right by that waterfall" he pointed out. I chuckled. "Dean,you're so adorable" i said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "No kissing until the wedding" he said  wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's not fair" i frowned. "It's was fair when you said no sex until the wedding" i groaned. "Ok" i unwrapped my arms from his neck. He turned me around. "I can't wait" he mumbled kissing my neck. I smiled. "Me either"
.........................
Wedding

"Do you take,Ariana Butera Grande, to be your wife in--" "i do" Dean cut him off. Everyone laughed. "Do you take,Jonathan Good-" Dean smashed his lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back. "Well,I may now pronounce. Again.. Mrs. And Mr good"

"I love baby" "I love you too,Mrs.Good"