Chapter 23

Ariana pov
The bus is very bumpy so it was hard to sleep. Dean put multiple tape on my mouth. He said I was gonna get louder. I take that offensive. I'm not that loud!

"Goodmorning" dean said kissing my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at him. "You have tape in your hair" he said and ripped it out. "Ow" I whinced in pain."sorry so......Do you forgive me" "well let's see. You finally tell me that we were married and had kids then we have sex but you put tape on my mouth because 'I'm loud' " I said with quotations. "Is that a yes" he asked. I chuckled."yes" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back. "Hello" Roman said coming in. "Ever heard of knocking" dean said pulling back. "Nope" he mocked and laying down between us. He wrapped his arm around both of us. "So. What are we going to do today" Roman asked. "I really need to talk to Ariana" he said. He nodded and moved back.

"Alone" Dean said. I chuckled. "You really don't want to be with me" he asked. Putting his hand over his heart. I giggled. "Ok. I'll see you guys later" he said getting up and walking out. "So what do you want to tell me" I asked moving closer to him. "I decided. That I'll have a kid with you" he said. I burst out laughing. "What's so funny" he asked. I stopped. "Oh, your serious. I thought we said we'll wait" "I know but I don't know what it is about you that makes me want another one of us" he said. "Dean that's so sweet" "So what do you say. Let's make a baby?" He asked smirking. I smiled and climbed on his lap. "Let's make a baby" I said smiling and connected our lips and he squeezed my butt.

------------_________-----------

Dean colasped on top of me trying to catch his breath. He went really hard. I think I'm gonna be sore. "You ok, baby" he asked. "Yeah, that was amazing" I felt him smirk on top of me. "I'm the only one who will ever make you feel like that" he said kissing my neck. "No dean, we had enough I'm tired" he rolled off of me. "So...When do you know" he asked. "I'll miss my period and through up alot. And I'll be really bitchy" "Well this should be fun" he mumbled. "Or. In a week or two I can just go to the doctor if known of those things happen" he nodded. "Do you want a boy or a girl" "A girl. What about you" "A boy" "What if we have both" I asked looking at him. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of his head. I chuckled. "We can just stick to one now" he said. "But what if something goes wrong" I asked he turned twords me. "Like what" "What if the baby isn't healthy or he's in the wrong place like last time. What if I have a miscarriage--" "Don't think like that nothing is gonna go wrong and if it do. I'll be by your side every chance I get" I smiled and connected our lips. "I wanna go for about round" he said. I smiled. "Later..."