Chapter 30

Ariana pov
The bellas Romans and almost everyone from WWE is on another building with a big sign that said. 'He doesn't want to be your boyfriend anymore, sorry'

"Dean I--" "Shh you don't understand" he pulled me to a table. It had rocks on them. I smiled as tears of joy streamed down my face. The biggest rock said 'Will you marry me?'

One of the little rocks said 'Yes' and the other one said 'No'

"What do you say" he asked me. I grabbed the rock that said yes. He smiled. "And the ring is in there" he tapped the rock. I smiled and giggled wiping my tears away. He grabbed the rock and smashed it on the roof.

Two rings came out. One with a rock and the other was so beautiful. He grabbed them he put the with the rock on my middle finger and the other ring on my ring finger.

"It's so beautiful" I said crying again. "Like you" he wiped my tears away and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back as the others on the other building was clapping and whistling. The kiss turned into a hot kiss. "OK THAT'S ENOUGH" someone yelled across the buildings. I chuckled and moved back. "I believe we have a celebration to do" he winked. I smiled he grabbed my hand as we walked into the building. We got in the elevator. Dean was starring at me until the doors closed. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around  his waist. He stopped the elevator and put me between him and the elevator walls.

"I couldn't wait any longer" he said pulling up my dess. "Dean wait, they have cameras" "I'm gonna be blocking you" he said. I nodded and pulled him into a kiss. I heard him unzip his jeans. "You sure it's ok to do it here" "Yes,it's ok. No one will see you" he pulled my underwear down. He started teasing me. Rubbing me with his member. "Dean" I groaned. "Baby please" I wimpered. He pushed into me. "Dean" I moaned. He was going slow. "Faster" I said. His paced quicken.
-----------------
"Shit I'm close" he grunted. "Dean no. You don't have protection" I said. He groaned. He pulled out and moved back. I stood there trying to catch my breath. "You're so beautiful" he said. I smiled. My stomach turned into a knot. "You ok" he asked me. "Start the elevator" I said. He nodded. He started it. "What's wrong" he asked. "My stomach hurts" I said. "I have to throw up" he handed me the key. The elevator doors open. I ran out to the room. I opened the the room door and ran to the restroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and it all came out.

Dean rubbed my back holding my hair back. "Woah. You ok?" "Yeah" I got up and flushed the toilet.

"Can you pass me my toothbrush" he nodded and gave it to me. I brushed my teeth quickly to get the nasty smell and taste out my mouth. "That's better" I said putting up my toothbrush and turned twords dean.

He has a worried expression looking at me. "What?" "Are you sure you're ok" "Yes dean, I'm promise you its nothing" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can't wait to make you Mrs.Good again" he said. "Me--" I started coughing badly. "You ok" he asked. I nodded walking to the bed and sat down still coughing. He gave me a cup of water. I took it and drunk it down.

"Thank you" I said. "That helped alot" he sat by me as I kicked my heels off.
"What's actually wrong with you" he asked. "I don't know" "We're going to the doctor" he said standing up. "Dean,no. I promise if it gets worser I'll tell you and we'll go"

1 month later

"OH MY GOSH IT FUCKING HURTS" I screamed holding my stomach. Last week my stomach started hurting. Badly! I have a ball in my stomach. I haven't told dean it hurts this badly. He hasn't seen the ball either. I've been wearing baggy shirts and every time it'll hurt really bad. I'll just leave. I've been throwing up alot. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I honestly don't want to find out. I'll just get some pain relievers and it'll be ok. I hope.

I walked back to the hotel. "Where did you go" Dean asked. "I just needed air" I said closing the door. "You've been needing air for to long and what's with the baggy shirts" he asked walking twords me. "It's really adorable" he said smirking. I smiled. "I am adorable" "you know you'll be way better with your shirt and shorts off" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come on its been a whole weak" "Wow what a record" I said sarcastically.

"Please I miss hearing your moans" "Dean!" I exclaimed. "Come on" "Tonight...In the dark" "Why in the dark" "the dark or no sex at all" "I'll see you in the dark" he said. I smiled. I felt my stomach turn into a knot. "I have to go to the restroom" I said and walked around him and went to the restroom. I shut the door and lifted up the toilet and threw up.

I never been this sick before. I don't know what this is. I flushed the toilet and got up. I raised up the baggy shirt. The ball got bigger and it hurts like hell. The door swung open. "Ari--...WHAT THE HELL" dean exclaimed.