Chapter 32

Ariana pov
I sinked down into the stinging hot water. The water made my stomach start hurting badly. "Dean" I called out. The door opened. "It hurts" "Wanna get out" "Yes" he grabbed me by my arms and helped me up. He grabbed a towel and put it around me. "Please let me take you to the doctor" he said. I sighed. "Dean. I really don't want to go. Plus you have to go back on tour today" "About that" he helped me out.

"What?" "I asked for extra time" "Dean I'm gonna be fine by myself" I said a bit annoyed. "Really, because you being in the tub for 5 seconds and asking for help doesn't seem like it" "I'll be fine. I just want take a bath till you get back" "ew. That's disgusting" I chuckled. "Look. I'm gonna take care of you until you finally have the guts to go" I nodded. "Now go put on some clothes before things get out of control" I smirked. "No thanks" I said and dropped the towel. He groaned and looked me up & down.

"I can't believe I haven't touched you in a month" he said. "Well that can change" I said and pulled him into me. "I would if you weren't hurt" he moved back. I groaned. "Fine. Take me to the damn doctor" I groaned stomping out of the restroom.

Doctors office
"She has a hurnia. You need to go to the hospital as soon as possible" he said taking his gloves off. "Anything else" dean asked. "That's all I'm going to get a note for you guys to go" he said and walked out. I sighed swinging my legs back and forth.

"You ok" he asked rubbing my back. "I'm hungry" "Want something from the vending machine" he asked rubbing my hand. "I can wait till we leave" "are you sure" I nodded. "Why are you so scared of surgery" he asked. "I don't wanna lose you" I said looking at him. "What do you mean" "Everytime I go into surgery I almost die or I lose something. I really dont want to lose you right now. I'm just--" I sighed. "You're not going to lose me. I know I kinda sorta mabey a little bit. Lie sometimes but I'm not going anywhere" he said stepping in front of me between my legs. "I can't wait till I get you home in-" the door opened and the doctor walked in.

"I hope I wasn't disturbing" the doctor joked handing me my paper for surgery. Dean helped me down.

Hotel room

I fell down on the bed. I feel like a bad parent.  The baby keep calling me but I keep ignoring him. Mother's aren't supposed to do that. I feel so damn stupid right now. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! I'm so disappointed I should just ........Die. Ugh what the hell is wrong with me!

"Dean" I called out. I sat up. The door opened and Dean came in. "Is Jacob sleep" he nodded. I waved him over and stood on my knees on the bed. "What's wrong" he asked. Walking over to me. I pulled him into a kiss. He pulled back. "As much as I want to. You need to rest" I groaned. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I accidentally yelled. I heard Jacob starting to cry. "I got it" I mumbled getting out of bed. I walked out the room to Jacobs crib and picked him up. "It's ok. I'm sorry" I said rubbing him trying to make him stop crying.

"Shh. Stop crying it's mommy" I said. He kept crying. Oh my gosh. Dean came and took him from me. He stopped crying. "What. The. Fuck" I mumbled. "Wow. My own fucking son doesn't like me. Perfect" I said and stormed out the hotel ignoring dean calling me. I ran to the stair case and went up to the 9th floor. I sat down and burst into tears. This day couldn't get worse.

-----------------
Roman pov
We've been searching for hours to find Ariana. Me Brie and Nikki wanna just stop for the night. But dean doesn't want to. He's having a tantrum in the middle of the hotel lobby. "Excuse me sir, I really need your help" a man said walking up to me. "Why" "it's a lady. You may know her" I sighed. "I'll be back. Please get him under control" I told them and walked off with the man to the elevator. He pressed the button and the elevator started moving.

"You're really good looking man" he said. "Excuse me" "I mean you're really fit" "Dude I'm not gay. I have a wife and kid" "oh to bad" I rolled my eyes. The doors opened. "She's on the stairs crying" he said. I nodded and walked out. The closer I get to the stairs the more you could hear her crying. I opened the stair case door.

Ariana was on the stairs crying. "Ariana" she turned around. "Leave me alone" she said and turned back around. "We have to go back" I  told her. "I really just want to be alone" I sighed and sat beside her. "It's ok" I said and pulled her into me. She burst out crying again.

"Nothing ever goes right with me" she cried out. "You haven't been around him in a while. It's ok" "No it not" she pulled back. "My son doesn't even like me" "He does just hang around him some more" I heard her sigh. "Dean is having a ram paige. I think I should take you to him"