Chapter 3

Ariana pov
I pushed dean back. "What's wrong" he asked. "Roman is here" "So" "No. We are not doing it" "We can go up to the room" dean said. I rolled my eyes. "No" he groaned. I jumped off of the counter.

"THANKS ALOT ROMAN" Dean yelled. "YOUR WELCOME" he yelled back. I chuckled and walked into the living room. I jumped on the couch and grabbed the remote. I turned on the tv. Some show that shoes music video and my favorite song came on.

Forget you by Ceelo green. Dean came and sat by me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Dean?" "Yeah" he asked. "Have you ever thought that us getting married saved our relationship" I asked him. "What do you mean" "I kept getting hurt and we kept getting into arguments into we got married" he sighed. "I guess it did" I sat up and looked at him. "I'm glad I married you" I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I don't get no real kiss" he pouted. "Promise you want take it to far" he groaned. "Promise" I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips.

He wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me into him. "Dean-" "Shh" he cut me off. He pushed me down and hovered over me. "Dean I'm going swimming in your pool" I heard Roman say. Dean pulled back. "Stay out there for a while" dean said looking back at him. When Roman was gone dean looked back at me.

"You promised you wouldn't take it to far" he brought up his fingers that were cross. I sighed. "I miss you" he said. "Did you miss me or sex" he sighed.

"Well we haven't had sex in 2 years" he said. "And I miss both it. You and sex" I chuckled. "So can. I have sex with my wife" he asked. I sighed. "If it makes you happy" he got off of me and picked me up. He carried me upstairs to our room. He put me down and turned me around kissing me.

I kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck. His hand went down to my buck squeezing it. I gasped and he place his tongue in my mouth. I moaned pulling him down. He sat me on the edge of the bed. He bent down and kissed me again. I let one of my hands go through his hair and pull it. He moaned and I shot my tongue in his mouth. He jumped a bit.

He pulled back and pulled my shirt off. His hand went behind me and unclipped my bra. He sucked on one of my breast. He pulled back and pushed me down.

He grabbed the hem of my pants and start pulling them down. The phone started ringing. I heard dean groan. I sat up but to be pushed back down by dean. "Ignore it" I sighed. He pulled my pants down. He spread my legs apart. He started leaving kisses up to my thigh. I moaned. The phone started ringing again. Dean groaned loudly. He picked up the phone.

"I'M BUSY!........ she got in a fight....Oh well did she win.......I'll be up there......Yeah whatever bye" he hunged up. "Who was it" "Feonas school she got in a fight" he said pulling my underwear down. "Oh ok" .....A FIGHT.

I shotup. "A FIGHT" I yelled. I grabbed my underwear and put them back. I grabbed my bra and put it back on. I stood up. And grabbed my shirt. "Come on Ariana" dean said wrapping his arms around me. "I want you" he said grinding on me. "And I need to get my daughter" "I'll get Roman to go get her" I turned around twords him. "Please" he put his head on my shoulder. His hand roaming around my body. His hand went down to my butt squeezing it repeatedly. "Fuck" I felt him smirk. "Ok" I pushed him back. He smirked and bent down pulling my underwear down.

"I'll be back" he walked out. I took my bra off. I walked around the room. He wants sex right now. I'm gonna piss him off. I grabbed some handcuffs. He walked back in. "Come here" I said. He smirked walking over to me. I pushed him on the bed like he did to me. I bent down and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I took his shoes off and pulled his pants off.

I rubbed his member through his boxers making him groan.

"Lay on the bed" I instructed. Got on the bed and laid down. I hovered over him kissing him. He let his hands go to my butt again. I grabbed them a and put them above his head. I sneakily but quickly cuffed his hands to the headboard.

I pulled back. "What the hell " he groaned. "I'm in charge" I said. "NO. Uncuf me" I chuckled. I got off of him and pulled his boxers down. Dean kept trying to get free. I touched his member making him jump. "You are not being in control. Let me go right now or-" I hovered over him. "Or what" I asked. He groaned. "I'm gonna-" I lined myself up with his member. "Gonna, what" he groaned. I lowered myself on him. I gasped and he groaned.

............................
I collapsed onto him. "Fuck" he said. "We should get ready before they come back" I told him. I rolled off of him. I uncuffed him. "I'm gonna kill you for that" he said getting up. I chuckled. I hurried up and put all my clothes on. "I told Roman to get both of the kids" he said. I nodded.

"You get ready really fast" he said. I turned around and he was only in his boxers. "You'll get used to it" I said. He put on his pants and shirt.

"Ariana Dean we're back" Roman yelled. I sighed and walked downstairs with Dean behind me.

Feona was on her phone. Ben was on the couch looking at TV.

"I'll take that" I said taking her phone. "What? Why" she exclaimed. "Why,really? Feona you got in a fight" I semi yelled. "And got suspended for a week" Roman added. "I suggest if she can stay home for a week I can too" Ben said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Go to your room" she groaned and stomped off. "I hate you" I heard her say. I sighed and walked over to Ben on the couch.

"Exactly when are we going out to eat" Ben asked. I chuckled. "Tonight" he groaned and turn the TV off. He got up and walked off. I sighed and put the phone on the table.

"You ok" dean asked sitting by me. "I don't know. I'm tired of her attitude. I'm tired of him getting mad when he hears bad news" I said. He pulled me into a side hug. "It's ok" he kissed my cheek. I sighed. "I'm tired" I pushed him back and walked upstairs. I walked into the room.

I guess I'll just change and go to the gym. Ever since I had Ben. When I get mad or stress I go to the gym. It just helps me alot.