Chapter 17

Ariana pov
Dean was looking at me shocked. The little girl was just standing there. Brie walked in. "Is everything ok?" She asked. "No. Dean keeps saying
That she's my daughter. I never had a daughter. Just a son" I said. Brie looked at dean then back at me.

"Woah, you hated your daughter" Brie asked. "I never had a daughter" I said. The girl looked like she was gonna cry. What's going on right now. I'm freaking confuse.

The girl and brie left out. Dean ran both of his hands through his hair. "Please tell me your just kidding" he said. I shook my head. He groaned. I got up limped to him. "Did I do something wrong" I asked him. "No. That was your daughter who was tooken from you" he said trying to convince me. "I don't know what you're talking about" he sighed. "I have to pack. I'm going back on the road" he said walking off. "Are you leaving because I don't remember her" I asked turning around.

He ignored me. I sighed. He always doing this shit! I grabbed my crutches and left out the room. "Ariana" dean said. I walked out the front door. "Where are you going" I heard dean ask. "Oh now you wanna talk" I said going faster. "Last time I let you walked out. You got hurt" he said stepping in front of me.  "Leave me alone. It's my fault that I don't remember her" I said walking off again. "I never said it was your fault" he said standing in front of me again.

"Ignoring me and packing to leave really seems like it" I said. He sighed. "I have to go back on the road" I said. "Then go" I said trying to walk off but he stopped me. "I want you to go with me" he said. "I'm not going back anywhere near WWE" "So you remember WWE but not your daughter" he mumbled. "I never had one" I growled. "Look. Just come. You'll have me Roman and Nikki" he said. I sighed.

1 day later

We walked into the hotel. Deans holding all my stuff.  I could've hold some of my stuff but he told me no. I sat on the couch. Dean took everything to the room. He came back out and sat by me.

"I have to leave in a little bit" he said. I sighed. "I know" "Are you gonna be ok here by yourself" he asked me. "Yeah. I'll be able to walk around with my crutches" he nodded. He checked his watch. "I have 2 hours and 30 minutes" he said rubbing my thigh. "I miss making love to my wife" he said gripping my thigh. He pulled my face twords him. Our lips connected. I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my  mouth.
-----------

He pushed deep into as he released. I gasped laching onto him. "Fuck" he groaned. He pulled out of me. He rested his head on my shoulder.  He left kisses and sucked everywhere. "Dean" I moaned. "I have 1 hour left before I have to go" he said. What is he trying to do to me?