HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY LADY ILLEA

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm such a horrible person and I'm two weeks late but it's the thought that counts! Exactly a year ago on December 14, 2014 I posted the prologue to this series. It was the series that changed my life, introduced me to wattpad, and brought me to all of you amazing people. It was the first series I ever fully completed and it showed me that I had the potential to be the writer that I wanted to be.

At least one day.

One year, four books, and around 200,000 reads later in over 50 countries this series means....so much to me. And so do all of you! I wouldn't be where I am as a writer if it weren't for this series and everything that you guys have done. Looking back at this story I can safely say it ATROCIOUS and sooo cliche and annoyingXD But it's wonderful because it is not just mine its ours.

So as a special thank you for staying with me so long I have a special gift for you. At the end of all three Lady Illea novels you'll find a different short story, all about Wilessandra/Wilessa's life after their story ended and their son Cal took over. Do you remember the companion novel to Lady Illea? Well I'm changing into a short story companion novel. And in honor of our anniversary if you want short stories about any of your other characters, Ora and Godfrey, Esmeralda, Alma, Junebug, Princess Rosie, whoever! They're all yours just post what you want in the comments below and it will be posted in the companion novel.

So thank you again.

Words cannot describe what a wonderful year you guys have given me.

If any of you have read The Illean Lady you'll know that Cal once asked a story about a Queen that was very hard to get. What did  his father say? Something to dow ith a car, a parade, and what was that? A really big hat?

Well, rest assured Allie has her side of he story to tell and it's not at all what you've expected!

XOXO Lilly

-

-

-

"Daddyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" I scream, my head thrown over the railing. "I cannot find my conditioner and there's shampoo in my hair!"

"Try the cabinets!"

"I looked!"

"Under the sink?"

"DAD-DY!"

"I'll help her," Leslie rushes up the stairs, her blonde hair pulled back and a frantic expression on her face. She rushes me into the bathroom and she opens up every pantry door in the hallway. The water is still running.

"Leslie for the love of God-!"

"Found it!"

She tosses me the bottle and I shut the door, slipping out of my robe and jumping into the shower. I have an hour before I need to be in the airport or else I'll miss my flight to Waverly. My flower shop business has really been doing well this past year and this is my first major event. The famous actress Andi Apollo is getting married in two days and I need to be there to make sure the shipments of white roses make it there safely.

The woman has nearly five thousand roses coming in from the south.

I quickly rinse the shampoo out of my hair then apply conditioner. I haven't cut it in a year and it's back to its old length. I jump out of the shower once I've rinsed out the conditioner and I'm yanking a comb through my hair when there's a banging on the door.