(Important)

Hey guys! So I need your help!

I've been really struggling with the name for the next Lady Illea book!

I know some of the suggestions have been like princess and queen but here's the thing: I already have a series with that name.

So the secret is out, sorry guys! There will be another Selection Fanfiction series after I feel Alessandra and Will have told their story.

Here are the titles:

The Illean Lady

The Illean Princess

The Illean Queen

That's all you guys are getting for now! Haha! Do not ask if its about Wilessandra's babies because ummmm he could always end up not choosing her and one of them can could die and the whole shibang! It could always be just a completely different  royal family and stuff. Anyway, those are the names which is why I can't use princess of queen.

Any ideas, suggestion? I kind of what Illea in there because you know me! I like my titles to have themes hahaha.

How are you liking the deleted scenes? Cool huh!

I might give you a sneak peak of the next story later because I've already begun writing it!

Also, don't forget to check out The Victorian Hourglass and leave a comment! I need your opinion! I might enter it for a writing contest that's why.....

Anyways love you guys bunches!!!!!

XOXO Lilly