(Sneak Peak)

Bonjour guyssss!!!! SO to get into the holiday spirit I wrote this chapter! This chapter doesn't take place until far far farrrrr into the future of the book. You may notice it sounds weird but to avoid spoilers I had to chop it up. A LOT. 

I just thought it might be fun to give you a sneak peak into Wilessandra's/Wilessa's relationship. I'm going to warn you right now. This scene takes place smack dead in the middle of the book so A LOT and i mean A LOT of monumental things happen after this chapter.

So please just enjoy it! I tried my best to avoid spoilers so just work around the missing spaces and enjoy it for what it really is! After the holidays I will delete this!

Also instead of writing my own make believe song I used Underneath the tree by Kelly Clarkson so you guys can hum along to it as you read the chapter!

reminder this IS NOT A FINAL DRAFT its just soemthing for fun that needs  A LOT OF WORK. Like I said enjoy it for what it is and just have fun!

Merry X-mas guys!

It felt so strange. I’ve been dying to be home all these months and now that I was…it didn’t feel right. After daddy left and I spent yet another Christmas alone, in front of the tree, I realized that I wasn’t home. My home was not a house in Carolina, or a palace in Angeles. Home was in the arms of someone with a dazzling smile. I guess it took being away to realize it. I missed roaming the halls of the palace. I felt like at any second Will would come knock on my door and whisk me away to ride horses and sneak around in the kitchen. It felt strange. I felt weird without him.

    All it took was one day. One day I spent in the palace that changed everything. I didn’t need gifts, or a newly decorate house. I needed to be back home. Another holiday, all alone to celebrate. I felt the tickle at my fingertips, the need to grab a pen. I went to my bedroom, grabbed my journal and pen then walked back downstairs.

    I sat next to the window, watching the dreary rain hit the glass and I poured my heart out on paper. I scribbled and ripped pages out, rewrote things and added things. It was something important to me, something special. While I was no good at writing about anything that meant something to me I let the emotions take over my imagination. I let my heart take over.

    I sat there for hours, burning out candle after candle writing lyrics and music notes. It was something that meant the world to me. It didn’t matter what was under the tree. For the first time in so long everything was clear. I knew what I wanted. And I knew what this meant to me. So I decided to just let it be. I didn’t want to be Illea’s queen but I wanted to be Will’s. There was this definite feeling imbedded in my heart. I was sure of it like nothing else before in my life.

   He just came in, and knocked me right off my feet. I didn’t expect it but then again I suppose love is unexpected. These past months were an absolute mess. But they were the greatest to ever happen to me. And…despite whatever I’ve felt before I’m glad. I’m glad my name was one of the 35.

                                                             ******

   I walked into the palace the day after Christmas, took in a deep breath, smiled, and then sighed. I felt something fill my heart and it was the greatest feeling in the world. The familiarity of the palace was what I missed the most. The lush Christmas trees lining the hallways, the mistletoe, the holly. The feel of the plush carpet beneath my heels. I slid off my cape coat and the man at the door took it for me. Walking up the stairs to my bedroom my fingers grazed the hand railing and everything about the palace put me at peace. I felt at home. I was finally home. The 72 hours I was away from the palace was torture. Being back felt like reattaching a limb I had to be without.