Epilogue

One Month Later

 I finished combing out my hair and placed my comb on the vanity. The music box was playing and I was positively exhausted. It was a long day of interviews and photo shoots for magazines. Everyone wants the latest scoop on the elite apparently! Ora made a joke today. She scooped ice cream and dropped it on one of the camera's saying "See that's literally the latest scoop!"

     Cecilia laughed because we all know she can't help but laugh when Ora speaks. Krystal on the other hand was extremely well behaved and Tiny well.....she's the saint remember. She likes staying quiet.

    As for my girls they were busy today working on a line of absolutely lovely open back dresses because Will apparently likes open back dresses and I think that's the kind of thing you do when you're dating someone who likes you but is also dating nine other girls......

    But whatever!

"You look positvely lovely while brushing your hair"

  I looked up and Will was leaning against my wardrobe.

"You're supposed to knock" I pinned my hair up. "I could've been naked."

"I see that as a wonderful opportunity." Will smiled. "Why aren't you dressed?"

I laughed. "I'm not riding any horses tonight, I'm exahusted."

Will walked over and stood behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. "You poor pretty thing"

"Yes, its quite harder than running the country if you must know" I said matter-of-factly.

"I'll have to rearrange these things. I'm not ok with you not having time for me" Will's eyebrows furrowed.

 I laughed, shutting the music box and turned around. "My world does not revolve around you, you know"

Will bent down besides me. "Yes my darling but however mine just so happens to revolve around you"

                                                                        *******

Cecilia and I laughed as Krystal attempted to gather herself.

"It's hard, ok?" Krystal squeaked. "Its hard to do back flips."

   Tiny giggle uncontrollably. Ora extended her hand to Krystal and helped her up from the floor. Flattening out the layers of her night dress Krystal flipped her brown hair and lifted her head with pride.

"I did my best"

   We all laughed and Krystal in her usual goofy manner walked over to the bed and plopped herself into the sheets and pillows. All of us in our night gowns, robes, and fuzzy socks, were in Cecilia's room that night for a sleep over. Cecilia sat on the floor in front of me as I braided her hair. It felt better than silk, like running my fingers through something that was melted a thick. I tucked her red strans of hair into place.

  Carmen, Cecilia's maid who was short round and plump, was cleaning up the mess of food we made on the vanity. There was a knock on the door and we all looked up expecting one of our maids to come in.

"Maya, could you get that please?"

  Cecilia's head maid bowed her head in obedience and walked to open the door. There were a few hushed whispers and Maya returned with an envelope in her hands.

"What is it?" Krystal asked.

"Its for you, Lady Alessandra"

I smiled. "Oh, it must be another letter from daddy"