(Lady Illea 2 Will Be Up Tomorrow!)

Soooooooooo *SQUEALSSSSSSSS* I'm sooooooo excited and happy to announce the title of the next Lady Illea novel

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!

dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........................................................................

Yours Truly, Lady Illea

What do you think!

tehehehe

Until I get the cover art and synopsis worked out here's a sneak peak at the first chapter. 

  Of course, being in a palace with nine squealing girls, three maniac maids, a regal royal family, and a prince that's trying to steal your heart is far too much for the average girl to handle. So I decided that I'd take it upon myself to detattch myself from the madness of everyday life and hide away in eastern part of the palace where the indoor pool was.

    Little did I know that aside from the silence and serenity of my surrondings someone was watching me. When I saw the figure move at the corner of my eye I shot up and turned around to see.

I screamed. "Will!'

   I dove back into the water tugging on my bathing suit, making sure nothing was showing, and I could hear Will laughing. I lifted my head just so that the water was right below my chin.

"What are you doing here!"

Will was too busy laughing. "I came looking for you! I want to see if you'd come ride the horses with me today"

"I"m no prsentable Will!"

"You look pretty presentable to me" he replied. "On the contrary I think you're a bit over dressed"

"Uck" I squinted at him before going under the water again one last time.

   I swam to the end of the pool and grabbed onto the railing trying to firmly place my foot on the first step. Slowly I rose from the water and pushed my hair from my face. I don't know what it is but I wish I didn't feel like I weighed ten thousand pounds every time I left the water.

"Wouldn't you like to see something scandalous."

"Actually there are a lot of things I'd like to see but I don't think scandalous falls into that category"

"Well then you ought to be on your way," I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my figure. "I'm going back to my room and taking a shower. I have chlorine in my hair"

"Can I come with?" he asked.

I frowned. "My room?"

"No, the shower"

   I grabbed one of the towels and threw it at him as hard as I could. Laughing he caught it and I turned to stomp away.

"Wait!" He laughed, taking my wrist and spinning me around. "I'm serious. You. Me. Horses."

"I have previous arrangements" I put my hands on my hips attempting my best Esmeralda stance.

"With who?"