(Deleted Scene)

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I WILL continue this story! I'm just getting the title and the story outline ready before I start! Lots to do if there are going to be two more novels!

But until then enjoy this early deleted scene! It takes place around a month or so after Alessandra came to the palace and I hope you like it!

Also! Be sure to check out my new story The Victorian Hourglass! Please press the little star and add a comment! I need to know what you think!

Love you guys!!

-

-

-

"Thomas," I said. "What a pleasant surprise"

"Allie." there was a pause on the other line. "How are you?"

    I leaned against the wall, with the cold phone pressed up against the side of my cheek. When Alma told me there was a phone call for me I wasn't expecting this. 

"I'm....I'm fine. How are you?" I spoke quickly, nervously biting my lower lip. "I heard about that new movie! Congrats!"

Thomas chuckled a bit. "Thank you."

    He didn't say anything again and my sotmach started doing back flips.

"I saw you on the Report the other night. You looked......" he paused again. "Breathtaking"

    An army of goosebumps surfaced on my arms and I rubbed them fiercely, trying to create some warmth. A lump in my throat formed at the thought of daily daisies and surprise visits. I tried telling myself I was only here for two more months. I missed Thomas but I don't know if I really miss him.

   Did that make sense?

"Thanks you." I twisted my hair. "I didn't think you'd be watching"

"I'm always watching. I saw you in that magazine spread too," he laughed. "I didn't think you'd be more famous than me"

I let out a nervous giggle. "Oh how the tables have turned, Thomas"

   On both ends of the phone the laughter simmered down and it was an uncomfortable silence again. In a deep husky tone Thomas spoke again.

"Are you happy, Alessandra?"

"Happy?" I replied.

"Happy. Yes, happy. I wanto know if you're happy"

I looked around, suddenyl feeling self concious. I made sure no one was around I turned my attention back to the phone. "I do like it here. Its beautiful, Thomas you should just see it-!"

"NO, Alessandra" his tone grew deep and serious. "I can't help but think that if something happens over there and you don't come back I'll be thinking about you for the rest of my life."

"Thomas...."

"No, you need to hear me out, Allie, I love you. I don't want you to be the one that got away for me I just......" he sighed in the way I knew meant he was stressed, and probably pacing around the room. "Tell me that if you come back there could be a possibility that maybe you and I.....?"

"Alessa?"

   I nearly jumped out of my skin and dropped the phone. I turned around and saw Will standing behind me and I struggled to grab hold of the phone again.

"Oh hello. Hi, I was just-"

Will chuckled. "Its alright if you were on a phone call. I didn't mean to frighten you"

I smiled. "Its alright."

"Allie?"

  I muttered a curse under my breath.

"Thomas I have to go"

"But wait I-!"

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything" Will said immediately. "I was just going to send a call to Godfrey. He's in Whites right now on buisness."

"No its alright. THis conversation is over."

Will smiled. "That sounds like just my luck. Would you like to go on a walk"

I looked between Will and the phone.Without thinking twice I hung up and took Will's arm.