Chapter 2 /Call Me Suga,Idiot/

You see the reason why I chose to go for the job interview for a babysitter is because I hate children. Sounds crazy but if I can't stand the sight of them,I'll be able to discipline them without feeling sorry and once I've tucked them in bed,I can do whatever I want and still get paid. I'm such a genius. /pats self on shoulder/

School ended and I changed into a pair of jeans and kept the school blouse and wore a cardigan over. Don't I look babysitter worthy?

I headed to the house where interviews were held when a woman walked out,smirking. She looked sharp and more of a strict office lady. I straightened my back and entered the house.

A lady in her mid-forties sat at the sofa,massaging her temples.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Hyun. I came for the interview."I said,bowing.

"Ah...ok. Please sit here."she ordered.

"Name. Age. Working experience."she said sternly,taping her fingers on her iPAD. Her house was nice and seeing the way she dress,she must be rich. Makes me sick.

"My name is Hyun,I'm 18 and I've worked as a waitress, cashier, dishwasher, receptionist and a dogsitter."I replied with a fake smile. She seems rude.

"So many jobs at your age?"she asked with a softened expression.

"My family is poor."I stated.

She nodded. "Why should I hire you?"she asked,crossing her legs.

"Well, I have experience taking care of children. My parents are missing and so me and my older sister had to take care of our newly born younger brother. Since my older sister was busy working,I was in charge of taking care of my brother. I must say that I've done a good job at that because now he is a fine young man who does acadamically well!"I lied. If Hyuk was a fine young man,he wouldn't be farting in my face to wake me up.

"Also,I really love children!"I added. Yeah I hate children but it's a must to say this. "As a babysitter,one needs to do a lot of things. Dress them up and bring them out to play,cook for them and wash the dishes. I'll do all of these! I really need the job. Please give me a chance."I begged.

"But you're not going to handle just 1 child. You're handling 5."

Is she a baby machine or something?! "I'm confident I'll be able to manage,"

She chuckled. "I have a new born baby,a toddler and a pair of twins that you need to take care."

"But you said 5..."

"I don't really need help for the last one. He's grown up. I just want you to make sure he doesn't bring shady people in the house or slip out to play with his friends."she explained and I nodded my head.

"S-so...do I get the job?"I asked meekly. Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Yes. You can start next weekend."she replied.

"OH MY GOSH,MRS.IM! THANK YOU! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!"I squealed.

+++

"I can't believe you got the job."Yoongi snorted.

"Why wouldn't I?"I challeneged.

"Er...BECAUSE YOU HATE CHILDREN? I really pity those kids."he sighed,shaking his head dramatically.

"I lied that I loved kids. She bought it and we're both happy. Don't make it sound like I'm going to torture her kids."I nudged him.

"I think your presence is as much of a form of torture."he snickered,earning a smack on the head. But of course,lightly. He's my crush;I wouldn't want his brain to stop working actually wait...has it ever worked?

"Oh look,the emo girl strikes again and hits Yoongi."Jaebum appeared out of nowhere and snickered. Ughhhhh. This time he was accompanied by his good friend,Jinyoung.

"Call me Suga,idiot."Yoongi snapped.

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "You've really got no friends,don't you? Oh yeah except for this midget in front of me and your pathetic brother."

"Uhm,I think the bruise on your eye kind of taught you what happens when you talk about my brother like this. So shut up please."I said like a diva. Yeah that's right. Zip that mouth up. No one insults my brother. He stepped back,cautiously.

"Jaebum,let's go."Jinyoung said softly and pulled him away by his arm.

Jaebum mouthed 'it's-not-over' in which I returned by rolling my eyes. He's so annoying. Why can't he bother someone else? I'm not actually an emo girl. I just don't smile a lot. At least not in front of him because he doesn't deserve it. What's the use of giving smile away to people who aren't worthy of it?

"He's such a jerk."Yoongi commented.

"Call me Suga,idiot."I mimicked him,earning a raised brow from him.

"HA HA HA SORRY."I said dryly.

"Whatever. Let's celebrate after school. I hope you stay on this job for more than one month!"