Chapter 32 /Two Bitches In A Day/

Somehow,some way,once Yoongi approached me that day,we were back to who we were before everything. Close but not having a 'thing' anymore. Just pure,plain friendship that is actually better than before. At least I feel more free.

"The kids seem pretty cool I guess."

"Yeap Yezi's badass but she needs attention and care while KittiB just needs a listening ear while Jaejoong...ha you just need to play and Chanhee,you just need to make him sleep and eat. He lives like a king."I chuckled in amusement and stopped at my locker.

"Good morning!"Soyeon said in a mocking voice,demanding our attention.

"What?"I sighed,not even turning to face her.

"Leave,Soyeon. I already told you we're impossible. I no longer have feelings for you."Yoongi tried chasing her away.

"Do you think I actually care if you like me or not? The answer's no. The only reason I came to you was for revenge."she scoffed. I didn't tell Yoongi about Soyeon's plan because I was scared of him getting hurt but it seems like Soyeon's fearless.

I slammed my locker shut. "So on a scale of 1 to 10,how butthurt are you about your failed revenge? I'm guessing 11. And girl,there's no way you're talking to my bestfriend like that. He doesn't need your shit. He never liked you from the start anyway."I flipped my hair like a sassy diva and snapped my fingers in front of her face to annoy her.

"If you think just Yoongi was the plan,you're wrong."she smirked. "I said I'll steal everyone dear to you. Who's it,hm? Mark?"

"Yeah as if he will fall for your trap. He doesn't like your style...you know,the bitchy kind?"

Yoongi snickered,receiving a glare from the enraged Soyeon. Put some ice on that fricking burn!

"It isn't over,Hyun. I'll repay you twicefold."she warned and strutted off.

"You know,I'm not doubting Mark or anything but she definitely has her ways so I advice you watch over Mark."

"I know,she's really cunning. But I trust Mark. If he does fall for it,it just means he doesn't love me as much I thought he did. Anyway,we're not N official couple so if something like that really happened,it'll just end happily. It's an agreement we made."I replied,nodding my head with a forced smile.

The door clicked open and two ladies walked in with shopping bags:one,Jaebum's mum,the other,mine. When they saw me,they scorned. Mrs.Im still hates me because I helped Mr.Im stand up for himself. Well,my mum...she just hates me.

"What are you doing?"she clucked,crossing her arms.

"We're helping KittiB with her art project."I explained and tucked my flyaways.

"Me and Auntie are going up to chat. She's staying with us for a week,you know that right?"she spoke to Jaebum and he nodded.

"You go first. I'll get myself some water."my mother said and approached me after Mrs.Im left. "Can I have a word with your babysitter,Jaebum dear?"she asked with a fake smile.

"We're stuck."he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"He can hear it. He knows everything anyway."I rolled my eyes. She raised a brow.

"Does your mother know about this,"she asked Jaebum sternly and he shaked his head. She sighed in relief.

"You're supposed to keep it a secret."

"I never agreed. Besides,he knew even before you came to me."

"What can I do to make you keep it a secret?!"she said out of exasperation.

"Two things. One,you answer all my questions truthfully. Two,meet up with Hana and Hyuk. They deserve to know too."I stated.

"You have 3 questions."

"Didn't want to ask more."I rebutted her. "1,why did you leave? 2,where is my father? 3,what have you been doing the past few years?"

"I left because your bastard father was emigrating to the states with his mistress. I was chasing after him. To think I was begging for him to come back,I was so silly."she shaked her head in amusement. Dad had a...affair? How is it even possible?

"And you didn't bother coming back?!"I exclaimed.

"I met a man when I was lost in the states. He helped me when I was lost and that's the man that I'm married to now. If you dare ruin my marriage with him,I will make sure you get out of my sight."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't give a single fuck about it right now."

She scoffed. "Talking about that jerk,he stayed in the states till his mistress ditched him. He returned to Korea and begged for me to take him back. Too bad it was too late. He's become an iconic figure now. You can see him in the newspapers. Search him up,Lee Byungjae."

"And the last question?"I said hurriedly.

"I've been great. Better than I've ever been. I'm treated like a queen. I get whatever I want."she replied and I clenched my fist.

"If you were doing so well,you didn't  bother to check if we were doing well and you selfishly left us to fend for ourselves? Do you know how much unnie suffered because of you? Huh? HUH?!"I screamed. "You're a fucking bitch."

"I am selfish. You children were a burden. You would ruin my marriage."

"All you care is your stupid marriage. I'll find your husband alright and tell him everything!"I threatened and she landed a tight slap on my face. "Fuck you."I cursed under my breath and ran away,dragging Jaebum along with me.