Chapter 6 /Fancy Cheese And Parma Ham Shit!/

Here I am,serving seven boys like I'm their slave and them enjoying the time of their lifes as they torture me. Yezi and KittyB were at their tution and Jaejoong and Chanhee were taking their naps so I was left alone UNTIL THAT IDIOT BROUGHT HIS FRIENDS HOME! They've been ordering me around for the past hour and kept talking about me right in front of my face. Geez do they not know how to gossip properly or something?

Jaebum was the leader of the group. He's known to be mean and likes to bully people like me and Yoongi. Yoongi can throw a punch or two at him but I wouldn't unless he mentioned anything bad about my brother because I would flip. On his right was Youngjae. Youngjae was the mature one in the group. He was rational and tried to stop any form of mean acts but if you offend him,it's over. He doesn't attack you physically;he has friends to do that for him and insults you verbally. His tongue is so acid,you'd wished that you had never met him and would go running home. I haven't suffered under the wrath of him as I don't talk to him but obviously I've heard things going around in school.

On Jaebum's left was Jr or Junior or just Jinyoung. He's playful and Mr.Sunshine of the group. He doesn't usually get into fights and scores straight As. Smart and handsome,sounds perfect right? Nope. He's a girl-hater and would glare at you if you talked to him. People suspect he's gay but I think otherwise. Something is obviously wrong with him.

Then,lying on the carpet is BamBam. He's cute and sassy and definitely a lady's charmer. With his innocent looks,he'll capture your attention...before breaking it brutally. He's known for dumping people cruelly and yet people still fall in his trap. He tried it on me once according to Yoongi but I was too oblivious to notice. I thought he was trying to get me to do homework for him.

Munching on candies was Jackson. Jackson was the most athletic and the loudest one. He has a unique sense of humour that sometimes offends the teachers. He's as mean as Jaebum but then again,maybe less. He likes teasing my brother the most so he get beaten up often by me. Probably why they say I'm violent but I just love my brother and they're too stupid to learn from their lessons.

Staring out of the window was Mark. Mark was the quiet and mysterious one. Girls think he's sexy or cool because of how he never really smiles but I think he's just troubled by something. What I don't understand is that why I get bullied by them when Mark doesn't smile like me. He may be quiet but you don't want to ruffle him. He has amazing fighting skills and could send you flying into a wall. He's extremely patient so if you pissed him off,you obviously crossed the line. The greatest thing about him is that he doesn't touch girls (such a gentleman lmao) and I'm so glad he doesn't or I would probably have a broken arm or something. Lots of girls crushed on him and I must admit:I did for a period of time.

Lastly was Yugyeom. He's the maknae of the group. He loves doing aegyo and the girls absolutely love it. It's kinda cute I guess but he hasn't targeted me because he thinks I'm scary. I'm nice,okay?

"For the last time,I'm not your maid. I'm not getting paid for serving six other dudes!"I exclaimed,extremely annoyed.

"But I'm ordering you to do so."Jaebum retorted. I let out a grunt.

"I'm not making you your fancy cheese and parma ham shit. I'll only make you guys juice. Don't disturb me or I'll-"

"Shut up and go!"Jackson interrupted me. I glared at him and stormed off. Bitches. They would be the male versions of the Plastics in Mean Girls and my phone would be my Burn Book.

"You don't understand how annoying they are."I groaned as soon as Yoongi picked up the phone.

"Jaebum?"he asked. That's what I love about Yoongi. He understands what I say and my typos so I don't need to repeat myself.

"Yeah! I have to make juices for them and they can't settle on one stupid flavour so I have to make guava,dragonfruit,watermelon,honeydew,orange,mango and apple juice and I have to wash it everytime I blend a new fruit."I complained.

"Woah..."

"Yeah. But of course I'm gonna have my revenge on the most annoying one. How does salty orange juice taste like,hm?"I said with a smirk and took all the fruits out.

"Nice."Yoongi commented."I have to go. Bye."he said and hung up hastily. I let out a sigh. He didn't even let me say bye. What's so important?

"Yah!"someone screamed and tackled me on the floor. Bits and pieces of fruit splattered around the kitchen whilst the unknown guy hugged me tightly. After a while,he finally let go.

"M-Mark?"I stuttered,tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You didn't close the lid of the blender."he said and I slapped my forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. Uh...wash up first then. Get Jaebum's clothes or something. I'll clean up here."I said and took the piece of cloth,trying to avoid him. My heart was beating so fast I swear I could go crazy. He walked off and I started cleaning the kitchen. Why am I such an idiot?