Chapter 36 /His Hug.../

Anger was an understatement. She was raging,like a mad woman. Well...she is kind of a mad dog that barks non-stop...but still,:))

I never knew my butt recording would result into her rampaging and locking me inside the janitors room. But I guess you can never underestimate the wrath of Soyeon. She shoved me in and I stumbled on the rags on the floor.

Giving up on escaping,I put my bag down on the floor and sat on a pail,smiling at her to spite her even more. A crowd had gathered outside and was gossiping not-so-softly.

"What is this?"she demanded an answer after drawing the blinds,flashing her phone screen in my face. I flinched at the glare of her phone but nevertheless,looked at her nonchalantly,yawning.

She took a deep breath,falling for my bait. "Here's what,you little bitch. I don't think you understand how serious this is. It's not just about our rivalry in school. I could care less about you and your boytoys. What do you mean by I'm your father's stepdaughter?"

I rolled my eyes. "I knew you were dumb but I never knew you lacked the basic skill of understanding. Ok,let me break it down for you in baby terms,alright? My. Father. Is. Your. Step. Father."I smiled sinistically at this. Hm,this is quite fun. Heh.

"How can you be related to him? You're a piece of filth. You don't deserve to share his blood. Are you his illegimate daughter that he abadoned years ago after a one night stand or a failed condom act-"she jabbed my chest repeatedly,babbling on continuously as if she had memorised it like a script.

I grabbed her hand hard and squeezed it so hard she started yelping. I twisted her arm and she shrieked,raising her other arm in defeat. "I really must say,you're really creative with all that bullshit you just vomitted out."I said sarcastically and clapped my hands to mock her.

"Sadly,I am not what you think I am. I am his biological daughter in his first marriage. And you can't change that."I smirked. "Well,stepsister, I need to get to class. Toodles~~"I sang and unlocked the janitors closet.

If it was a normal day and she was confronting me about Mark or Yoongi,I would have walked away victoriously after saying those snide remarks. But it was a normal day and she wasn't talking about just anything because she reminded me about how unloved I was,how I wasn't enough to hold my parents back from leaving us,how 3 kids wasn't enough.

My mother who used to sing to me lullabies and read bedtime stories to me now wishes I would never appear in front of her again. She wishes I never existed because I might wreck her happiness. She never did think of finding us again and was irresponsible to leave her children alone to find her exhusband.

My father who gave me piggy-backs around the house,making me feel like I was flying like a free bird in the vast sky,the very same father who made me feel safe and secure,left the family for another women,wanted us back when he got ditched,gave up and then married another women. He says he wants us back now but if I had never went up to him,would he have continued looking for us? Was he even looking for us then? I doubt so.

I halted in my steps in the empty hall way. Jaebum...

"Wow,what happened? Your eyes are red-"he asked but I cut him off and threw my body towards him,enveloping him in a tight hug. I buried my face in his neck,my tears rolling off his skin and his shirt absorbing them.

"Don't talk anymore."I mumbled and he patted my back softly before pressing my head gently,stroking my hair comfortingly.

"You have to tell me what happened for me to help you."he continued.

"Sh...just keep quiet,"I pleaded and grabbed his shirt tightly as if it would solve every single problem pricking my life.

It was as if time stopped and that we were the only two breathing on this world. Only him and I... The only ones who could understand me fully and the only one I can find true comfort and security in. His arms were like a jacket protecting me from the stormy winds and his chest was like a cushion-like pillow. The silence was comfortable and it felt that as if our mutual silence spoke a thousand words.

"What are you two doing?"two voices burst the protection bubble surrounding us and brought us back into reality. We immediately let go of each other and took a step back each.

I looked down,using my sleeve to wipe my tears. My eyes remained glued onto the floor as I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Noona,were you crying?"Hyuk asked and ran up to me. I sniffed and looked up at him with a fake smile.

"I'm fine. Did your class end? Let's go,hm?"I feigned nonchalance and grabbed his arm before dragging him away,ignoring him as he bombarded me with questions. I looked back one more time and saw Jinyoung and Jaebum in a serious conversation,Jinyoung looking disappointed.

I guess it's really happening again,huh? 

I'm sorry,Jinyoung...I broke my promise.....