Chapter 9 /Leave Me Alone/

"What's the ruckus?"Jaebum popped out of nowhere and asked,scratching his messy bed hair.

"You two."I grabbed John and Jaebum's colour. "Come with me. KittiB,go to your room and reflect and your actions."I ordered and dragged the two said boys into Jaebum's room and throwing them onto the floor.

"What's that for?"Jaebun grunted as he got up.

"The two of them are dating and you know it! Why didn't you stop them?!"I hissed grabbing his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes. "They're big enough to handle their own shit."he answered and pried my hands off him.

"They're gonna hurt themselves! Do you know how sad it is when you find out someone you love doesn't love you anymore? Well of course you won't because you and your friends treat girls like toys."I snapped and pushed him away before facing John. "Hi John. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Hyun,the babysitter and if you continue dating KittiB and break her heart,I WILL BREAK YOU."

He stared at me,horrified. "I-I'm going to l-leave."he stuttered and ran out.

"Geez what has gotten into you? Did Suga ditch you?"he snickered. How the fuck does he know?

"Shut up."

"Wait,I guess correctly?"

"Don't talk to me or I won't prepare any food for you and can starve."I threatened and walk off. I'm definitely not in the mood.

+++

I told him not to speak of it and he did so I didn't prepare any food for him as I promised but the lil' brat used his brain for once and got Jinyoung to deliver him food. Great,the one that saw me cry. Just great...

KittiB locked herself inside the room so Yezi was locked out too. Jaejoong was watching cartoons and Chanhee was just sucking his thumb. Stupid Jaebum and Jinyoung were at the dining table eating food while I was checking Yezi's homework. The kids are smart I can tell,but I don't understand why Mrs.Im still wants me to check on their homework. Well some aren't really smart in common sense. Cough Jaebum.

"Your phone is ringing."Jinyoung came up to me and passed me phone.

"Thanks."I said and took it to check the caller ID. Yoongi? HA. No thanks.

"You're not gonna pick it up?"he asked. Why is he so nice today? Isn't he gonna ignore my presence like usual or curse under his breath when I do something stupid?

"No."I replied and rejected the call,only to find he's called me 10 times.

"Is he why you cried?"he asked. Can't everyone just leave me alone today?

I stared at him blankly,refusing to answer him. Yoongi called again and I can't figure whether it's a curse or a blessing in disguise. It's either answering Jaebum or talking to Yoongi...

"Hello?"I picked the call.

"Hyun! I've been trying to contact you all morning. I just wanted to explain what happened that day."

"No,it's okay,I understand. Congrats."

"Thanks. I promise you'll still be my bestfriend. I won't ignore you,okay?"he said. Is that suppose to be a form of comfort? Because I feel so pathetic hearing he'll still treat me like a friend and not any more. "Hyun? You still there?"

"Hey,please stop calling. We're trying to spend some time together."Jinyoung snatched my phone before hanging up.

"HEY!"I screamed and took it back. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"Helping you? You looked like you were gonna cry any second."

"I'm not. I'm fine. Just leave me alone and never breathe a word about this."I warned.

He scoffed. "I'm nice to you but that doesn't mean you can speak to me like that." ok at least he's back to normal. "You girls don't know how to be grateful for kindness."

With that,he walked away. Why isn't anything working for me these few days? Yoongi started neglecting me and then I found out he's with Soyeon. Then I have to deal with KittiB's stupid relationship with John and now Jinyoung is annoyed with me. Sometimes,I really wonder if I needed to do this. Must I really work my ass off? I could just follow my sister's path. She earns quite a big of a sum and I know that she thinks I'm uncapable of getting a good job because of my intellectual abilities. In other words I suck and she sees me being a prostitute in the future. But I'm not gonna give up so easily,not without a fight. However,recently,this determination has been fading away. In my life,my top priorities were my family and money. I could be a prostitute and still earn money or I could work my ass off for it and endure all the hardship I have to go through. Money,money,money. Sometimes,I think I'm a little crazy. But then again,money makes the world go around.

"NOONA~~"Jaejoong hollered and came up to me. "Noona?"he tilted his head. I bent down and showed him a fake smile.

"Yes?"

"Why are you tearing up?"he asked innocently and wiped my face with concentration. Oh,Jaejoong...

"Something went into my eyes. That's all. What is it that you want?"

"There's a guy at our gate waiting for you."