Meet the husband

I was escorted by both John and Michael. They started to talk to the guards about me but my eyes just roam around in an area that is secured with metal bars and screen.

People were inside the facility with their hospital clothes. Freely walking around with a nurse or two.

They were all the age between 30 to 70.

Oh no! Don't tell me Suga is actually in that age.

Wait, if he's in that age then it's not a problem. I love old people more than people on my age so that is a better situation.

"Let's go Ms. Mara" John said as Michael head the way before us.

"Are you nervous?" John suddenly asked me and looked at me with his worried face.

" No. Based on what I see, I'll definitely like him. After all, he's basically 30 something right?" I said with a smile on my face.

But the look on his face didn't change.

He worries a lot.

"Ms. Mara" Michael said as he pointed out a door in a very luxurious  wooden carvings on it.

Stephen Clark

"Who's Stephen Clark?" I asked John as Michael unlocked the door with his badge.

"His father is a Korean. Stephen is Suga's English name" he explained.

Oh..Stephen..

"You may come in now. If anything happens inside, there is a buzzer near the switch of the light. It will alarm us from outside" Michael explained and I just nodded.

" Don't scream and immediately hit his head like what a black belter would" John suddenly said as he held my shoulder.

"How did you-

" CIS" he deadpanned.

Oh.. I forgot his a CIS agent. He can research for me in a flash like any internet would do.

I held the metal door knob and breathed in. Save him Mara! I took one last glance at Michael and John before turning the knob.

White...

That's all I saw once I entered. He has one big glass window but it was covered with metal bars outside.

The sunlight lit this white room and bounced to every corner of the room.

A classical music was played that can make anyone relax.

My eyes roam around. And I didn't see any color at all.

It must've felt lonely in here.

Then my eyes land on the lump in the bed.

I carefully took my steps.

Old people like their full sleep or they'll be angry at you if you disturbed them.