Back again

We left Lucas' mansion for refreshment of mind. We have to take him off of our minds. And here we are at the park, sitting at under a mango tree..with sunshine and clouds on their perfect position..

We will have fun today and by the means of we--I mean James and I..

"Where did they go again?" I ask dumbfounded to what I hear or am I just hearing things.

"Spa" James answered as he fan himself. "Spa?!" I repeated and he said 'spa' again.

"How can they go to spa in this messed up situation?!"

"I mean we almost got killed. We almost killed and we our being hunted and they are going for spa?!" I ask ridiculed and James just nod while his eyes are close.

I want to talk out that it frustrates me but this guys is not really helping on decreasing it.

I just groaned and lay my head on the grass. I closed my eyes. "Let's just go with them." he suggested. But I kept silent. I'm having trouble dealing with things in my mind that I have to think hard to realize what are they...

"We need our mind to settle just for one day Rian. It's not healthy for us to be more stressed out than we are."he added and I know he wants to persuade me, but I'm really not in the mood for things like that.

I heard him sigh deeply.

"It's even hard for me to talk to you like nothing happened. "

I opened my eyes in an instant, i know he is talking about the accident where he tried to kill me. "James it's not-

"It's my fault. I knew he was going to use something against me. I can still see myself doing that to you too, make it all worse" he explained. I know he is putting the blame in him.

But you can't fix sadness with sadness.

"Yup. You messed me up pretty bad on my waist and my butt is flatten a bit. Oh and my boobs too! They were all flattened when you throw me on the floor "I act as if I was really in pain.

But then I heard my forehead flicked."Hey!". "You don't have that much to flatten to begin with" he said with his sly smile.

I should be happy to see him smile after his drama seconds ago but I just have to kick his head."I knew it! You're checking me out!" I screamed and run away with his laugh being my background.

What a pervert he is!!

"Why are you here early?" I asked Michael once I got myself inside Karlo's house. "We got bored there. Now, we're here to play" John enthusiastically as he held onto a ping pong paddle.

They are setting up a ping-pong table at the living room while Karlo and Marcus is nowhere to be found.

"Where is Marcus?"

"What did you say?" Michael suddenly asked me. "I said where is Marcus?" I repeated. And then they exchange unknown gazes...Did I said something..... wrong?

Then I heard the door opened and I quickly turned around to see Marcus and Karlo smiling at me like a fool. But then a small figure came in between them

"Mommy!!"

"Tony!!"

He run towards me and gave me a hug. I miss this kid so much. " I missed you Mommy!" and he squirmed towards my hug more. And I just smiled at Karlo and Marcus.

"Mommy and Daddy missed you too!" Karlo came running towards and hug both me and Tony. He started to shake the three of us making Tony laugh like crazy. I let Tony down for moment when I felt we're about to fall onto the floor.