Day-7

I've been awake for some minutes now. But I'm just here, staring at my bluish-ceiling part of my tent.

Today....is the last day.

I closed my eyes for the moment.

Lord, I know what I'm going to do today is against your will but.. I'm sorry.

I just have to let go of the rope now. I thank you for all the things you've given me for the past years.

Thank you for giving me my church family and friends.

Take care of them as I go away. Specially the people I've just met. James, the person who really likes unique people. John,who has been a very warm person towards me. Michael, the agent who always put his duty before himself. Cyrus, who plays pranks and irritate me but always say sorry in a very unexpected way.

And Stephen,

For the past six days, I realize how can he change so much. I don't know him for too long but I'm very sure about the fact that he changed.

Lord, after I go...make him continue this change. And he'll be a far more better person than the main character of his favorite movie.

I opened my eyes and tried to smile at my very best.

Last day should be memorable!!!

After I cleaned myself up, I didn't have to cook.

Why?

Cause my bag is out of stock completely..

After some moments of thinking how to cook and start this day.. An idea came into my mind.

"John, Michael" I called the both of them and they immediately raised a mop and a rag. With smug on their faces.