Beep Beep

Beep Beep

My eyes are still closed for what I have experienced. And with the familiar scent I have around me, i knew I was back in a hospital.

"Mariana" I heard someone call me and heard the pulse monitor to go crazy at once. I forced my eyes to open and breathed in deeply.

Is it Stephen?

"Relax Rian. This is Marcus , you're okay now."

My eyes roam around for no reason like it was finding something..someone.

"Stephen's not here" I heard John say.

Tears came out from my eyes as soon as I felt how heavy my body feels right now. "Rian. It's okay. Everything is okay" Marcus tried to calm me. And I just nod.

My body was totally wrecked this time. I'm not in cast or any medical constricting structure but I can feel how ruined I was. But maybe, it wasn't my body at all. It's only me......

"Mommy!"

"It's been days since I saw you!"

I heard Tony. I can see him. But why am I not happy? Why....

"Are you okay mommy?"

He's in front of me. Talking and asking me but why don't i feel like i should answer?

"Don't come near mommy!"

He's crying because of something he is looking at.

And when I followed where he is looking, I saw that it was Stephen who is just standing in front of us.

He was there looking at me as he lean on the wall with a strange gaze coming from his eyes but I know for sure, my eyes reflect nothing else but an empty reflection of him.

Because of the ruckus that Tony caused, I was placed here in the garden. "I put your wheelchair on lock so don't worry about moving away without control"

Marcus then kneel in front of me. Look at me and smiled. He's eyes scan my face for seconds and his hands reach for mine. He held it tight as he smiled more forcefully than before. After sighing deeply, he release my hand and kissed the top of my head and walked away.

The wind embrace me as I stare at the bushes and plants I see in here. The sun is shining brightly but I don't feel the heat on my skin.

Why do I feel so empty all of a sudden?

"I know you can talk right now"

How straight to the point Michael?

"But why do you choose to stay quiet?"

I don't have any energy to put up with anyone....

"You should talk to him Mariana, or else it will both destroy you and him"

"And please, remember our deal" he said and walk away.

Deal? He's thinking about the deal? Am I not allowed to be safe? Am I not allowed to be scared of Suga? Am I not allowed to at least protect myself from him?

I watched how the sun started to go down. How the sky change it's color and how the moon started to set it's place.

"I'm sorry"

The wind wisp around me once Suga sat on the bench beside me...

I shouldn't be unfair with him. He never liked this to happen. I know, this is the right thing to do, to talk to him, but I just can't give him a chance.