Day-4

Hey! Acerica0 here....

I would like to apologize to the readers of this story for not updating sooner but I'm gonna double update this day and I hope you could give me feedbacks!

Thanks!!!

-----++++++++++-

Last night was just crazy....

I regret what I said yesterday about the the four of them staying in here.

Last nights is just..amazingly tiring....

We...I mean-- they all played all night. Playing video games and having teenage boys talks. When they are already in their 20's!

They even excluded me because they said I'm a girl!!

Now, I'm cooking pancakes with my eyes half open...

I groan inwardly as I felt the pain AGAIN...on my neck!.. And as if the person who is in fault about my neck knew that I'm talking about him groan and murmured something in his sleep.

I just rolled my eyes upon hearing him.

I knew for sure that I slept in my sleeping bag inside my tent but when I suddenly felt chills on my back and neck, I found myself rolling on the cold hard floor.

And to see the biggest jerk I've known sleeping inside my tent soundly and comfortably.

I flipped the last pancake and put in a plate together with the others.

I crawled on the floor to have myself another hour or even a minute lying down on a bed.

I slowly crept towards Stephen's bed.

Because apparently the other three big guys have their own rolling session on the floor and I don't want to be the dough flattened once their 'rolling pin' body

I felt how warm and comfortable the mattress was and I just felt myself slowly drifting off to my dreamland.

"Mariana" mom called me.