Day-5

Hey! Acerica0 here!!!

I'm really sorry about the super late update but please enjoy the following text.

-----++++++++

A horrible scream woke me up this morning..

And to make it all worse, it was Stephen's voice.

I immediately opened up my tent to see what's happening and my shoulders went down as I saw the scene.

There were doctors and nurse trying to hold Stephen as he try to stay away from their hands. The sound of his bed screeching from all the moving and resistance he's doing. Even James was there to tie him up.

and one by one, his hands and feet were being tied to his bed. His scream was more of a screech to my ears.

He wants to be free but the doctors seemed to be stronger. That his strength is no match for them that they pinned him completely on his bed. Including his head and hips...

I unconsciously covered my mouth with the whole act.

I'm scared.

"Let's get you out from here"

Someone said as I felt myself carefully being assist out of the door with a secures hold on my right shoulder.

I don't care who he is or to where he is taking me.

All the spaces in between my more mind has already been occupied by the horrible scream and site I saw.

A pair of warm hands on my face made me distracted for a second

It is John...

My eyes roam around to see were he have brought me for the scent was very familiar and somehow easing my thoughts a little.

we're in the garden....

His eyes were worried as they always have been to me. And my tears suddenly escaped my eyes.

He hugged me then draw circles on my back with his right hand as he try to calm me down.

I'm trembling and my tears won't stop from flowing.

Why....just why do they need to do that to Stephen.

"Don't be scared Mariana, I'm here" John asked me in his warm tone as he hush me down.

After I calmed down, John and I sat properly after he assured that I already stopped crying