I need you

I woke up when I felt the warm sunshine in my skin.

My roam around lazily as I search for the two people who held my hands last night. But disappointingly, none of them was in the room.

I was confused as to why I can actually move my hand slightly better than last night and where did all the apparatus on my body go?

I'm just on my hospital gown and the dextrose was the only thing connected in my arm.

Don't get  me wrong here though. I'm not wishing about a bunch of needles and beeping equipment connected on my body. I'm just confused you know; because as far as I can recall, I was basically limp and soggy( if that's even a descriptive word for a human being body).

"You're in so much trouble" I heard James warned me. And so, the whole nagging session began.uh-oh!!!!!

"Why did you do that!?I mean, are you crazy?!"

"Are you really trying to hurt us?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Why did you even thought about killing yourself?"

Those are their questions.

Yep. Their question. Their--meaning many people have gathered in this room where i am currently confined; which is apparently Stephen's room and that fact is just recently realized by yours truly.

"She's not listening to you guys" Cyrus told them off about me. he's really good at reading my thoughts huh?

And they just looked at me exasperatedly.  My eyebrows just propped up on their own thinking.... What? What did I do? Is it wrong to get lost on my own thoughts?!

"You are not listening to their questions silly!" James added when he probably noticed what I was thinking.

Oh..so they do want me to..

" apologize" Michael said as he made my head bow down right at that second where my forehead met my legs.

What do they want me to apologize for? Is it wrong for a teenager to be thinking of killing herself? Is it wrong to save someone else's life by killing my own?

There are so many sarcastic questions like that in my head and since Michael seems to be enjoying holding my neck downwards, I decided to apologize.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and Michael immediately let go of me, I mean my neck. Oh, that was tiring..

"You made us so worried, Mariana. You are asleep for almost three weeks!" Sandy cried. Oh I miss this girl as much as I miss our café.

But wait--did she just say three weeks?!

"Hey"John snapped me out. And I turn my head to look at him with a questioning pair of eyes.