Catch up

Hey! Acerica0 here. I know I didn't made it to my promise about updating the next day. But I have a surprise for you all.

My colleague made a trailer for this story and made me help through it. So please enjoy the trailer and let me hear what you think about it.

I know the music and all might sound gay but my colleague is just 19 year old girl that love this boy group so much, she volunteered to do it.

So I let her..So please...

Enjoy the story and the trailer!

----------------------------------------------

We arrived at her doorsteps the next day. Everyone was back to their gayself. Talking and talking. And me, being quiet and all.

But I know the reason....

Because they know if Mariana notices anything different, she will just blow up in their faces any time sooner.

But the laughing and giggling stop when Michael hushed them. A move in the bush beside Mariana's house made us all look into it.

John gave Michael a nod before holding out his gun. Michael nod back and took slow step near the bush.

I realize three things at this moment. One, John and Michael really are FBI agents. Two, I confirmed they are not gays. And three--there is threat near by, lingering around Mariana or even us right at this moment.

After some moment of just the sound of the wind, Michael waved his hand. Signalling that there's no one. "Oh" James caught our attention.

He was looking somewhere. At something.

I look at the same direction and found an envelope lying down. Cyrus snatches it up immediately from James hand and scan it.

He smell and even tasted it.

Before looking at the each of us.

"King was here" he announced and I saw how the others clench their jaw.

"Who's King?" I tried to ask. Because it seems that  I was the only one not to be informed by King.

" Cyrus!?"

We all turn our heads to a figure walking down towards us. "What are you doing here?" Mariana ask as she beam a big smile. But no one was able to speak at the moment. Maybe too caught up with King guy or with the sight of her in a split of a second.