why so serious?!

We are here at the dining area of Karlo's  mansion. They are now laughing and talking since they don't really want to talk about how we should face Mariana.

Everyone is afraid.

Not of what will happen or who will die.

But because of the thought that Mariana will get hurt at some point.

I walked out. Maybe fresh air will refresh my mind from the same worry. As soon as I reach the small garden.  I've been staring out for days  now inside that suffocating room.

I smiled as soon as I saw the flowers.

I remembered the day when Mariana and I took a walk in our facility garden. I teased her that day when I requested for her to change my clothes.

Her face was so red that moment. I had to say that I will change it myself so I could stop myself from laughing.

I can feel my smile turned into a grin while I was walking towards the roses.

Wait.

So it's true... I'm having some  improvements while I was with her. Maybe it's true that I'm drooling for her based what James said.

No Stephen. Maybe its because you were always by yourself and when you had someone stood by your side. You really appreciated it..

Yeah...that's that.

"Smiling at a bunch of flowers?Makes me think if I should get you back to medicines?" And I know who that is.

"Hyung" I called and he scratched his nape while holding a glass of what I know for sure is liquor.

"I'm getting the creeps when you call me like that. Why? What's in the mind of my little brother?" He asked as he made his way towards me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm thinking the same thing here but I would ask anyways. What is it?" He added and stood beside me.

I looked back at the roses. I just want to talk someone about my thoughts but it would sound so gay if I asked them to, right?

He chuckled and then swing his arms over my shoulders. "I want to tell you a story that I just remembered now because of these roses" he started. "Is it about Cray? Or is it about your s*x experiences again?" I teased and grinned.