GFN

Hi! Acerica0 here! I'm really glad that you've enjoyed my last chap. So here's an update. Hope I'll hear from you more...

Enjoy!!!!

                  Goodbye~~For now...?!

I was sleeping very peacefully that morning when I felt that I have to get up immediately. Weird right?! But even though I felt that, I stayed lying down and tilted to the other side of the bed.

I need to ignore my weird side for now. I'm enjoying my sleep. So please weird me, stop bothering yourself just this once.

As soon as I tilted myself, I felt hot air touching my forehead. I found it more weird when I felt some weight on my waist so I open my eyes even though I don't want to.

And I was surprised by how I reacted when I saw that I was very close at Stephen right now.

I didn't move an inch like any people would do when they found themselves sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. Instead of panicking and screaming out of bewilderment, I stayed in my place and look up to him.

I smiled how he scrunched up his nose while sleeping. My heart beats faster every time I felt his breath near my face. I was even looking forward to see his crumpled forehead while he was sleeping, after all, that is his signature face when he's curious of anything.

I was smiling from ear to ear when a question popped out on my head. Why do I feel so happy all of a sudden?

Because I know Stephen is so close to me. Because I am looking at him in such close distance...

Wait....did I? No? Wait..ughh! This is so not happening!

I jolt up with the thought..

I shook my head to forget about it but it was a very wrong move. My head hurts and now I'm feeling dizzy. Stupid me! I groan as I steadied my head with my two hands.

This must be the reason why my weird side wants me to get up earlier..why can't I just trust that weird side of mine?