Karlo

Hey! Acerica0 here! The following chapters will surprise you a bit so please stay tuned. Even though it will be a long process..

Please enjoy!!

And I really appreciate those who leave comments and votes for my chapters!

Thank you! Please do enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

The last thing I saw and heard was Mariana, talking with Lucas. I can even imagine the sound of their foot walking away.

I want to run. I want to run and grab Mariana away from him. But I can't. Because I'm lying on the cold hard floor paralyze.

I felt my chest tightening as I come close to unable to hear nor feel anything. And I know what is going to happen. I know what will happen to me. I'm going to be dead any second now, but I don't want to.

I resist. This will be the first time I will restrain myself from being depressive and willing to die. I need answers. I need to know what is the connection between Lucas and Mariana.

I want to know if she really meant to poison the five of us using the bottle of beer that was placed a few blocks away from here.

I didn't know why  we didn't even suspect the crates that were stack up strangely there. Well, of course, at first we did. But after we found out that they were boxes filled with alcohol, we overlook the strange feel to it.

Sigh...

I feel so stupid right now..

I've been rambling about things for some minutes now.Inside my head head of course. I can't actually talk right now. I still feel weak.

"You okay?" The ugly man asked.

And yeah, it is Karlo who somehow got the five of us under one roof. And yes ladies and gentleman, I'm in the same room with this guy...and I hate it

"even if you glare at me to death, you don't get to stand up and get out of here"

I relaxed my muscles. Point taken.

"The poison is getting out of your body faster than expected." The doctor standing next to my bed said as he flipped through his records and checking my monitor.

Speaking of doctor..where is James and the other three?

"They are just like you Stephen. Paralyze for about days to come." He said.

So it's true. This guy is weird and somewhat like mind reader...but above that, Mariana did poison us.

Did I really met her in a very wrong perception? Did I really made a mistake of trusting her? Did I made someone traitorous like her to be my inspiration to be normal....