Living together Pt.II

Hello to all readers! I'm Alexica, but you can call me Sally. My brother want me to manage this account so here is my first release in this story under my name!!!
ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)(*゚▽゚)ノ

And here is the thumbs up for the people who is still reading this story!!
d=(´▽`)=b

Enjoy!!!

Again this is Sally giving you many heartue!!(♡˙︶˙♡)

+*+*+*+*+*+

Mariana P.O.V

He looked surprise when I said those words. I shouldn't have said that out of the blue. Stupid me.

"That was a joke Stephen. Don't be too serious" I tried to laugh to at least ease his confusion but when he looked up to me again. I just added more wood at the fire.

And since he is very serious about what I said to the point that his forehead is creasing four times it is before, I cant help but to laugh a bit.

And he just look at me more clueless. Indeed, he is still a guy with surprises. He can make me laugh by just doing that face.

And after laughing a bit more, I turned to him. I think I owe him an explanation for everything.

"What happened earlier was" I started but he just sighed and interrupted me immediately. "John explained everything to me. You know you could've just told me that it was all scripted" he said gloomily.

"Stephen, my friend. There are things meant not to be said and to be said." Things got out of my mouth before I knew it and he just stare at me.

"You must be in shock by how I talk to you now huh?"

And he just nod like a kid causing pair of chuckle came out from me. Again. "I'm not who you think I am, stupid" I said and it seems he still can't grasp what I'm saying.

I let my eyes focus on him and he's looking at me with his full attention. With crease and folds on his forehead too.

"The sweet and kind Mariana you knew before is not actually me" Better clear up things to him before he might go crazy again because of confusion caused by me.

"I am this person. A person who is kind and sweet and considerate to people I feel uncomfortable and anxious. A person who is very kind to people I see as potential enemy" And now it seems that he can follow me through my hand gestures.

"I'm rough and playful to people I see as my ally. To people I can trust and get help from when I need it" I continued and he is still on the process of understanding the situation. I guess...

I sighed in defeat since it might take him a little longer than I expect him to be.

"So what do you see in me? An ally or an enemy?" he asked me.

He catch on what I said...pretty fast...

I wasn't surprised by his question though but the eagerness I saw in his eyes to hear the answer from me immediately, is really something surprising.

But I just stood up and gave him a shoulder slap."Figure it out" I said and walk away.

The truth is, I don't even know which one is he?

Is he one of my ally? Because I keep on being comfortable around his presence which never changed..

Or just a shortcoming enemy? Because I can't hide the doubt I feel with every trust I feel about him..

Ay ya yay....

And I even ask him to marry me...

Goodness, what are you doing with your life Mariana...

You should focus on how to kill Ceasar and Lucas right now and not these stupid things.

"Rian"

As I heard that voice and that nickname of mine, I turned my heel away quickly.

I'm still having a hard time accepting him.

My feelings for him.. It's still complicated...

Sheesh...

this part of my life is really really really( I could go on forever) not going well..

+*+*+*+*+*+

As we go  along the story let's support our oppas and the whole BTS on their comeback!!

Young Forever!!Fighting!!

ARMY!!Fighting!!