*BONUS*

I'm really happy to tell you about this 4K reads this story got! I mean this is just an amazing thing to see.

I even got some votes and comments---which I really liked-- on some chapters.. So I get you these!! Read on and smile..

I'll be giving you the point of view of the characters here in some 'behind the scenes' I actually wrote!

So here!!

Play the music on the side so you can feel how they meet...hehehe..

Gomawo!!!
-----------
Marcus ( at the day of Charity)

"I can finally see her!!" He said to himself

(He looked at his mirror for the nth time since he got on this charity. He keep on looking on his teeth, his hair and even his ears)

"I can't disappoint Rian the first time we meet again.. That would be the most catastrophic scenario I will have in my life.." He said to himself.

"Keep your cool Marcus" he said as he fix his coat and shorts

"Keep your cool Marcus" he said as he fix his coat and shorts. It's odd to see a detective on that outfit but it's really his uniform in their district.

He breathed out his nervousness even though it didn't help at all and walked in inside the event.

He was invited here by Mrs. Angeline Clarks since he accepted the job of looking through Mariana's files. To see more detail about her that is.

His eyes kept on moving on and on until he spotted a booth where he can smell cookies being baked.

He is sure now that is where he can find Mariana. He knew that his sister love to bake and cook which he finds really cute of her.

He walk and put on his cool face.

With nervous heart, he walk towards the booth only to find himself striding towards it

With nervous heart, he walk towards the booth only to find himself striding towards it. He's really excited to see his sister after so many years and after all the things happened in the past.