Great deal right?

Hey! Acerica0 here! Just getting on the regular sched so now I have time to type.

So here is the new chapter..

Please enjoy!!!!

---------------------------

The five gunshots was the signal for the whole fiasco that is going to happen in seconds. And here, Mariana came in immediately back to the room she came from.

She hurriedly took the keys in her pocket and freed Michael. As she fumble down the chains, Michael woke up.

"What about the others?" he asked as he massage his free wrist. " Position yourself." she said and took her gun up.

" hurry up" she hurried him.

" Go together with Cyrus and James. I'll hide Stephen"

Michael and John went outside with their guns loaded. It's the moment they are really prepared for.

Mariana hurried to free Stephen from the buckles and chains.

" I'm really sorry about this Stephen. I promise I'll keep you safe." she whispered as her fingers run through every lock.

And since Stephen is still out because of the drugs, Mariana have to carry him out of the range where people can see them.

She walked through hallways amd such until the gunshots was muted by the walls. She settled him on the wall as he closed the door where she entered.

She looked around and it looks like a forgotten cellar in the house. Dust formed thick blankets on the floor as spiders work their magic between the furnitures.

" M-Mariana?" Stephen called out as he open his eyes and recognize her back.

" Oh, you're awake? Do you feel okay now?" she asked in panic but tried to sound calm as she helped him sit up.

" Y-Yeah.. But Mariana, what's happening?" he manage to ask even though the drugs are still holding his sanity and conciousness.

Mariana was in a hurry and panic. She was confused to what to say or on what to do. So in the middle of their stares, she pulled out a pill.

" Stephen, I promise to tell you everything but please just take this for now" she plead.

Stephen is now very confused. He's now in doubt to trust Mariana.

" No" he said in conviction which put Mariana in a much worse situation.

"Stephen, just please take this" she plead and force Stephen hands to open and get the pill.

"No"

He is getting angry she can tell by his glares at her but this is no time to explain and calm him.

So she decided on one thing.

She took the pill back and opened it up. Pour the powder content in her mouth.

" What-

Mariana kissed him to be able to make him take the pill. Stephen was shocked at the sudden move so he tried to push her away.

But Mariana just held his head tighter and tried to put the drug in his mouth.

Once she doesnt fell much powder in her mouth, she distanced herself and cover his mouth. Forcing Stephen to swallow the drug, wide eyed.

It took it's effect immediately as Stephen lost his conciousness.

Mariana stood up even though she felt a little dizzy. She knew she took up some of the drug itself but Cyrus and the others needs her right now more than anyone else.