AULG

Hey! Acerica0 here! Hope you enjoyed the last and I'm proud to present to you the next chapter...

To my Filipino readers who are actually still studying...

Hang in there guys! March has it's own Miracles.XD if you know what I mean!

Enjoy!!
-----------------------------

   An Ugly Looking Guy

Stephen's P.O.V

Because we rode my airplane, we are three hours earlier than the said time. And now, we're driving silently with my limo. Everyone is busy, probably looking back at the memories they left here.

"I'm excited to see Mariana" I heard John said unconsciously as we pass by a coffee shop.

Just then I remembered how I knew she works at a café.

I stood in front of her..sniff her scent. Wipe my finger across her lips and sucked it. I did that to know if she is really my nurse.

Now that I remember it, I'm such a weird guy back then. But anyway, I'm normal now..

I guess...

"I'm hungry" Cyrus whined as he slid himself down the sit in front of me. I shook my knees away when his hands tried to support him self by holding onto them.

"There are food in the fridge. Just get it" I irritatedly as I continue to shake my knees..he's not letting go of it!

"I don't want any of them! I want to eat something else" he cried and gripped onto my knees even tighter. And when I got tired of shaking them off, I surrendered.

"What do you want to eat?" I exhaustedly asked him.

"I want to eat there" with a bratty face he pointed a cafe just right in front of us. He's face immediately lit up when he saw me surrender.. What a stupid brat!

"Michael, let's eat here" I announced and even John looked surprised and happy at the same time.

When we got out, John and Cyrus jump out of the limo like they were going on a very exciting adventure. I've been thinking about having the conclusion that their brains are actually connected because they know what each other are thinking.