I like you

Hello Sally here!! Thanks for still reading this story so here is my thank you to you all!! Enjoy!!

≧∇≦≧∇≦

•~•~•~•~•~•

Mariana's P.O.V

Have you ever had the most awkward moment in your life but at the same time butterflies were present?.......That it actually divides the feeling of awkwardness?

Don't know that feeling?

Well, just to explain it to you more vividly and give an example...I'm going to tell you what happened today that got me in this position...

The next day, I got them all gathered up as we eat cereal. Well, except for Stephen who is still doing his favorite thing, sleeping.

Things happening not as planned is bad as it really is, so we have to move every chess piece we got in the game to the fullest. We need to capture Lucas and Ceasar.

"So it's obvious now that we need a pawn to meet up with the king or something like so. What do you suggest?" I blurted out of the blue when they all somehow got a spoonful of cereal in their mouths at the same time.

"Hey hey! We're eating right now" James tried to stop me from discussing. "Dude, if we don't catch him right now what can he do to us for his next move?" Michael chimed in.

"But can we just leave the breakfast as breakfast, I'm hungry" John joined in.

"Awww..the kid wants to eat his cereal alone" Cyrus teased John as he pet him like a dog. Scratching the part under his chin and making that face. And John smiled at this stupid act of Cyrus.

"Would you please stop flirting in front of me? It's gross to have that site" I mock and both of them looked at me like they are deers hit by lights all of sudden.

I just rolled my eyes and got myself another spoon of cereal.

"Why? Do you want me to pet you too?" Cyrus asked all of  sudden and it got choking up in split second. It got me on my feet as I struggle to breathe when the milk got in my nose and the cereal was stuck in my throat.

My throat and even my nose is burning!!

I heard their laugh bounce off every wall.

When I got myself back together, I pulled out my spoon and throw it to Cyrus.

"Just leave the kid alone." I hissed and sat back down on my chair noisily.

"Who is even the kid you're talking about? You're at the same age!" Michael ridiculed at what I've said and again they all laugh.

"Maybe she's talking to herself? You know, babies want to finish their milks!" James added and they gave each other a high five after hearing John and I said no at the same time.

"Stop copying me!" I glared at John. "Why would I copy a kid?" he back fired.

And they are all laughing at me like crazy when I crossed my arms and leaned back my back on my chair.

On a breakfast like this with a bunch of dorks and stupid people like them, you just have to eat.

I looked back at my bowl and I just realize that I don't have a spoon to use anymore.

I glared at Cyrus! I can't finish my cereal now!

Then when he probably felt my glare burning his face, he came walking across the table and stood beside me. "Stop teasing my sister! You're making her look cuter!" he said while making his voice thinner and crashing my cheeks with his hands together as he made me look at them.